Home > Archives > IJSRST1841361
A Brief Review on Cloud Security Scenarios
Authors(4) :-C. Kaleeswari, P. Maheswari, Dr. K. Kuppusamy, Dr. Mahalakshmi Jeyabalu
Today cloud computing is the most promising technology that allows the users to access the data from anywhere despite of storage issue. It is a public environment for sharing resources, as services via the internet. It provides a high security, virtualization, abstraction, online storage and scalability. Its applications were widely employed both in business and academics. Cloud computing focus mainly on three types of services viz SaaS, PaaS and IaaS. Security issues are with increase in use of cloud. Some security aspects such as multi-tenancy, flexibility, loss of control, loss of data, hacker attacks like irtual threats predominantly gets attention. This paper will picturize a brief view of the current cloud security challenges and risks and also imparting the existing methodologies done by the researchers for cloud security. It is specially suggested as suitable for beginners pursuing their research in cloud security domain to find the basic research problems regarding security and issues found in cloud security.
C. Kaleeswari, P. Maheswari, Dr. K. Kuppusamy, Dr. Mahalakshmi Jeyabalu
Cloud Computing, Cloud Security, Authentication, Authorization, Risks and Issues.
- Jyothikachhetiza,Nagendrakumar,"Emerging security issues and Authentication Mechanism in cloud environment with focus on Multifactor Authentication",in IJARCSSE International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering,Vol .6,Issue 5,May 2016,ISSN:2277 128X.
- Garima gupta P.RLaxmi,Shubhanjali Sharma,"Survey on Cloud Security Issues and Techniques"2011.
- S.C.Wang,M.L,Chiang,K.Q.Yan,S.S.Wang,S.H.Tsai,"A New Group Key Authentication protocol in an insecure cloud computing environment",in International conference on Advanced Information Technologies(AIT),2011.
- Huihui yang, VladamirA.Oleshchuk,"A Dynamic Attribute-Based Authentication Scheme",in Springer International Publishing Switzerland,DOI:10.1007/978-3-319-18681-8-9,pp.106-118,2018.
- S.Ziyad,S.Rehman ," Critical Review of Authentication Mechanisms in Cloud Computing" ",in IJCSI International Journal Of Computer Science Issues,vol.11,Issue 3,No.1,May 2014.
- Dr.NileshMahajan,Mrs.Devyanipatil,"Study of Authentication and Authorization in Cloud Computing",in International Journal on Recent and Innovation Trends in Computing and Communication,Vol.4,Issue 7,ISSN:2321-8169178-180,July 2016.
- Dr.R.Sridevi,Vasavi Bande,"Comparative Study of Various Existing Security Scenarios in Cloud Computing Environment",in JGRCS Journal of Global Research in Computer Science, vol.3,No.9,September 2012,ISSN:2229-371X.
- VarshaD.Mali,Prof.Pramod Patil,"Authentication and Access Control for Cloud Computing using RBDAC Mechanism", in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communicationngineering,vol.4,Issue11,Nov2016,DOI:10.15680/IJIRCCE.2016.
- Ranjit Bose,Xin(Robert) Luo,Yuan Liu,"Roles of Security and Trust :Comparing Cloud Cloud Computing and Banking",in Elsevier on Sciverse ScienceDirect Procedia Social and Behavioral sciences,2013,DOI:10.1016/j.sbspro.201302.015.
- D.Ranjith,.Srinivasan," Identity Security Using Authentication and Authorization in Cloud Computing"in International Journal of Computer & Organization Trends,Vol.3,Issue 4,May 2013,ISSN:2249-2593
- Ronald L.Krutz ,Russell Dean Vines, "CLOUD SECURITY-A Comprehensive Guide to Secure Cloud Computing".
- Punam V.Maitri ,Aruna verma ,"Secure File Storage in Cloud Computing using Hybrid Cryptography Algorithm",in IEEE explore on WiSNET Conference, Sep 2013,DOI:10.1109/WiSPNET.2016.7566416.
- Mylara Reddy , ,Nalini Niranjan,"Fault Tolerant Software Systems using Software Configurations for Cloud Computing",in Springer on Journal of Cloud Computing :Advances Systems and Applications ,2018,DOI:10.1186/s13677-018-0104-9.
- Malik Irain,Jacques Jorda,Zoubir Mammeri,"Landmark-based data location verification in the Cloud :Review of approaches and Challenges",in Springer on Journal of Cloud Computing,Dec 2017.
- Umer Khalid,Misbah Irum,Muhammad Awais Shibli,"Cloud based Secure and Privacy Enhanced Authentication and Authorization Protocol",in Elsevier on ScienceDirect,Vol.22,2013,DOI:10.1016/j.procs.2013.09.149,pp:680-688.
- Ahmed Almulhem,"A Graphical Password Authentication System",in IEEE explore on Researchgate, Apr 2011.
- Primoz Cigoj,Borka Jerman Blazic,Tomaz Klobucar,"An Authentication and Authorization Solution for a Multiplatform Cloud Environment",in Researchgate on Information Security Journal A Global Perspective,Aug 2015, DOI:10.1080/19393555.2015.1078424.
- Jun Hu,Lei chen,Yunhua wang,Shi-hong chen,"Data Security Access Control Model of Cloud Computing", in IEEE explores International Conference on Computer Sciences and Applications,2013,DOI:10.1109/CSA.2013.15.
- Rongzhi Wang ,"Research on data security Technology based on Cloud Storage", in Elsevier on Procedia Engineering,Vol.174,2017,DOI:10.1016/j.proeng.2017.01.286,pp:1340-1355.
- Younis A.Younis,Kashif kifayat,Madjd merabti,"An Access Control Model for Cloud Computing",in Elsevier,Vol.19,Issue 1,Feb 2014.
- Vishal paranjape,Vimmi pandey,"An Improved Authentication Technique with OTP in Cloud Computing",in International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science and Engineering,Vol.1,Issue 3,June 2013,E-ISSn:2320-7639.
- Iehab AL Rassan,Hanan Al Shaher,"Secure Mobile Cloud Computing using Biometric Authentication", in IEEE explore on Academy and Industry Research Collaboration Center(AIRCC),Vol.5,Issue 6,pp:41.
- D.chandramohan,.Vengattaraman,D.Rajaguru,P.Dhavachelven"A New Privacy Preserving Technique for Cloud Service User Endorsement using Multi-agents",in Sciencedirecton Journal of King Saud University-Computer and Information Sciences,Vol.28,Issue 1,Jan 2016,pp:37-54DOI:10.1016/j.jksuci.2014.06.018.
- Tamilarasi R,Prabhu S,Swarnalatha P,"An Approach for Data and Image Security in Public Cloud using Segmentation and Authentication(CSA) Protocol Suite",in MAGNT Research Report,Vol.3(8),pp:133-141,2015,DOI:dx.doi.org/14.9831/1444-8939.2015/3-8/MRR.05.
- Nitin nagar,Pradeep K.Jatav,"A Secure Authenticate Framework for Cloud Computing Environment",in GoogleScholar on International Journal of Advanced Computer Research(IJACR),Vol.4,No.14,2014,pp:266-271.
- Noelle Rakotondravony,Hans P.Reiser," Visualizing and Controlling VMI-Based Malware Analysis in IaaS Cloud",in IEEE explore on 35th Symposium on Reliable Distrbuted Systems,2017,DOI:10.1109/SRDS.2016.33.
- Ahmed Nour Moussa,Norafida ithnin,Anazida zainal,"CFaaS:bilaterally Agreed Evidence Collection",in Springer on Journal of Cloud Computing Advances,Systems and Applications,Jan 2018,DOI:https://doi.org/10.1186.
- J.Mahalakshmi and K.Kuppusamy, "Security-As-A-Service for files in Cloud Computing-A Novel application Model", IEEE Digital Xplore, DOI: 10.1109/ISCO.2016.7726889, November 2016, pp: 1-5, IEEE.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 5 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 46-50
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1841361
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
C. Kaleeswari, P. Maheswari, Dr. K. Kuppusamy, Dr. Mahalakshmi Jeyabalu, "A Brief Review on Cloud Security Scenarios", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 5, pp.46-50, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1841361