Home > Archives > IJSRST184149
Technological Implementations in Public Transit Systems Worldwide
Authors(3) :-Dr. Kavita Pabreja , Harshit Saini, Rahul Budhiraja
The focus of this paper is on the various public transportation systems around the world and the technological implementations that make the usage of these transit systems easier for the public in their respective countries. This paper discusses the existing technologies that are being used, and also the newest technologies that will be used in making these transit systems easier and convenient to use for the general public in the countries around the world.
There has been an increase in advancement of technologies and new inventions in the field of computer science and their applications in transit systems as well for making their use reliable for the population of the country. This paper also discusses some case studies from all over the world citing examples regarding the topic of this paper.
Dr. Kavita Pabreja , Harshit Saini, Rahul Budhiraja
Public transportation systems, Internet of things, mobile devices, sensing technologies, Global Positing system, Bluetooth
- Manini Kumbhar, Meghana Survase, Pratibha Mastud, Avdhut Salunke, (2016), Real Time Web Based Bus Tracking System, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology, Volume: 03 Issue: 02, pp.632-635.
- Abid khan , Ravi Mishra (2012), GPS-GSM Based Tracking System, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology- Volume3, Issue2, pp.161-164
- Swati Chandurkar, Sneha Mugade, Sanjana Sinha, Megharani Misal, Pooja Borekar
- (2013), Implementation of Real Time Bus Monitoring and Passenger Information System,
- International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, Volume 3, Issue 5, pp.1-5
- Available from:-
- S.P.Manikandan and P.Balakrishnan (2012), An Efficient Real Time Query System for Public Transportation Service using Zigbee and RFID, Bonfring International Journal of Research in Communication Engineering, Vol.2, No.2, pp.12-17
- Manini Kumbhar, Pratibha Mastud, Meghana Survase, Avdhut Salunke, Shrinivas Sirdeshpande, (2015), Real Time Web Based Bus Tracking System, International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering Research, Volume 5, Issue 10, pp266-268.
- N.Vijayalashmy, V.Yamuna, G.Rupavani, A.Kannaki , (2014), GNSS based bus monitoring and sending SMS to the passengers, International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Application Engineering, Vol.2, Special Issue 1.
- R.Manikandan, S.Niranjani (2014),Implementation on real time public transportation information using GSM query response system , Journal of Contemporary Engineering Sciences, Vol.7, 2014, no.11, pp.509-514.
- G.Raja, D.NaveenKumar, G.Dhanateja, G.V.Karthik, Y.Vijay kumar, (2014), Bus Position Monitoring System To Facilitate The Passengers,
- International Journal of Engineering Science & Advanced Technology ,Volume-3, Issue-3, pp.132-135.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 2 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 151-155
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184149
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Dr. Kavita Pabreja , Harshit Saini, Rahul Budhiraja, "Technological Implementations in Public Transit Systems Worldwide", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp.151-155, January-February-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184149