Home > Archives > IJSRST184154
Adaptive Traffic Drive with Implementation of Split Hybrids to Achieve Longitudinal Control Pilot in Low end Passenger Cars
Authors(5) :-Sanjeev R, Niresh J, Rubesh Kumar R, Ramvinoth A S, Dr. Neelakrishnan S
This paper presents the implementation of split hybrid technology in the low end passenger cars and thereby assisting the driver to overcome the difficulties faced during high traffic situation. Split hybrids are vehicles which uses two different power sources like battery and fuel that powers the individual axles. With the aid of this technique, we can automate the motor powered axle instead of engine. We use hub motors mounted at the wheels and automate these wheels without disturbing the wheels which are powered by the engine. This technique also helps us to achieve good mileage, reducing noise and pollution in high traffic zones.
Sanjeev R, Niresh J, Rubesh Kumar R, Ramvinoth A S, Dr. Neelakrishnan S
Driver Assistance, Hub Motors, Mileage Improvisation, Split Hybrids.
- "Effects of Road infrastructure and Traffic Complexity in Speed adaption behaviour of Distracted Drivers" By Oscar Oviedo-Trespalacios, Md.Mazharul Haque, Mark King, Simon Washington
- "Impact of passenger car NOx Emissions on urban NO2 Pollution - Scenerio Analysis of 8 European cities" by Bart Degraeuwe, Philippe Thunis, Alain Clappier, Martin Weiss, Wouter Lefebvre, Stijn Janssen, Stijn Vranckx
- "Traffic Flow therory - Characteristics Experimental Methods and Numerical techniques" by Ni daiheng.
- " Studying Real Traffic and Mobility scenario for a Smart city using a New Monitoring and Tracking System" by A.J.Fernandez-Ares, A.M.Mora, M.G.Arenas, P.Garcia-Sanchez, G.Romero, V.Rivas, P.A.Castillo, J.J.Merelo.
- "Car Sales Analysis Based on the Application of Big Data" by Qi Shang, Hongfei Zhan, Junhe Yu.
- "Cruise Control of an Electric Vehicle through Fractional Linear Feed forward and Pre-filtering of an Acceleration Reference Signal" by Alexandre Taymans, Pierre Melchior, Rachid Malti, Francois Aioun, Franck Guillemard, Allain Servel.
- Design of Autonomous Cruise Control Unit for Intelligent Vehicles by Sandhya M Bharadwaj , ShreelaDattawadkar
- "Adaptive Cruise Control Look-Ahead System for Energy Management of Vehicles" by Hamid khayyam, saeid Nahavandi, Sam Davis
- Adaptive Cruise Control by MinalZunjarrao, SayaliShirude
- "How does Onroad Fuel economy Vary with Vehicle Cumulative Mileage and Daily use?" by David L Greene, Jun liu, Asad J Khattak, Beharam Wali, Janet L Hopson, Richard Goeltz.
- "Economic comparison of automobile with electric and combustion engines - An Analytical Study " by Rastislav Rajnoha, Martin Jankovsky, Martina Merkova
- "Failure modes and Effects Analysis Using Virtual Prototyping System with Microcontroller Model for Automotive Control System" by Yasuo Sugure, Yasuhiro Ito, Yohei Nakata, Yusuke Takeuchi, Hiroshi Kawaguchi, Masahiko Yoshimoto, Shigeru Oho
- Using infrared sensors for distance measurement in mobile robots by G.Benet, F.Blanes, J.E.Simo, and P.Perez.
- "Considerations concerning the speed control of electrical drive systems with stepper motor" by Gheorghe Baluta, Stefan Resmerita
- Electric Motor Control, 2017, (Pages 39-93) by Sang-Hoon Kim
- "Design of CAN bus foe research application purpose hybrid electric vehicle using ARM microcontroller" by Kristian Ismail, Aam Muharan, Mulia Pratama
- "Power Electronics Hand Book IV Edition" by Muhammad Rashid.
- "Electrical Vehicle Modelling: A Fuzzy logic Model For Regenerative Braking" by Ricardo maia, Marco Silva, Rui Araujo,Urabano Nunes.
- "Development and experimental Validation of a dynamic model for electric vehicle with In-Hub Motors" by Johan Wideberg, Carlos Bordons, Pablo Luque, Daniel A Mantaras, David Marcos, Husian Kanchwala
- "An Adaptive Cruise Control for Connected Energy Saving Electric Vehicle" by Lorenzo Vertoni, Jacopo Guanetti, Maria Basso, Marco Nasoero, Sabri Cetinkunt, francesco Dorrelli.
- "Are consumers willing to pay to let cars drive for them? Analyzing response to autonomous vehicles" by Ricardo A Daziano, Mauricio Sarrias, Benjamin Leard
- "How Do cities support electic vehicles and what difference does it make?" by Oliver Heidrich, Graeme A Hill, Myriam Neaimeh, Yvonne Huebner, Philip T Blythe, Richard J Dawson
- "Hybrid Fuel Cell/Battery Source Sizing and Energy Management for Automotive Application" by B.Vendjedia, N.Rizoug, M.Boukhinifer, F.Bouchafaa.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 2 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 261-269
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184154
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Sanjeev R, Niresh J, Rubesh Kumar R, Ramvinoth A S, Dr. Neelakrishnan S, "Adaptive Traffic Drive with Implementation of Split Hybrids to Achieve Longitudinal Control Pilot in Low end Passenger Cars", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp.261-269, January-February-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184154