Home > Archives > IJSRST184161
Implementation of Internet of Thing of Geological Co2 Storage and Leakage Detection
Authors(2) :-Sharwari S. Bijwe, Prof. S. V. Rode
Sharwari S. Bijwe, Prof. S. V. Rode
CO2 capture and storage (CSS), general packet radio service (GPRS), global positioning system (GPS), remote online leakage monitoring, wireless sensor networks (WSN)
- B. V. D. Zwaan and R. Gerlagh, “Economics of geological CO2 storag and leakage,” Climatic Change, vol. 93, pp. 285–309, Mar. 2009.
- Y. Wu, “Dual pyroclastic response of coal to CO2 sequestration,” J.China Coal Soc., vol. 36, no. 5, pp. 889–890, 2011.
- M. Argany, M. A. Mostafavi, F. Karimipour, and C. Gagme, “A GISbased wireless sensor network coverage estimation and optimization:A Voronoi approach,” in Transactions on Computational Science XIV,vol. 6970. New York: Springer-Verlag, 2011, pp. 151–172.
- Monitoring, Verification, and Accounting of CO2 Stored in Deep GeologicFormations, National Energy Technology Laboratory, Morgantown,WV, Jan. 2009, pp. 1–3.
- S. M. Klara, R. D. Srivastava, and H. G. McIlvried, “Integrated collaborativetechnology development program for CO2 sequestration ingeologic formations–United States Department of Energy R&D,” EnergyConvers. Manage., vol. 44, no. 17, pp. 2699–2712, 2003.
- S. Solomon, “Carbon dioxide storage: Geological security and environmentalissues-case study on the Sleipner gas field in Norway,” Bellona,Tech. Rep. 1-2007, 2007, pp. 4–5.
- I. Brevik, Q. Eiken, R. J. Arts, E. Lindeberg, and E. Causse, “Expectationsand results from the seismic monitoring of CO2 injection intoa marine aquifer,” in Proc. 62nd EAGE Conf., Glasgow, U.K., 2000,no. B-21.
- J. Gale, N. P. Christensen, A. Cutler, and T. Torp, “Demonstratingthe potential for geological storage of CO2: The Sleipner andGESTCO projects,” Environ. Geosci., vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 160–165,2001.
- J. B. Riding and C. A. Rochelle, “The IEA Weyburn CO2 monitoringand storage project,” British Geological Survey, Res. Rep., 2005, pp.22–24.
- D. G. Jones, T. R. Lister, D. J. Smith, J. M. West, P. Coombs, A. Gadalia,M. Brach, A. Annunziatellis, and S. Lombardi, “In Salah gas CO2storage JIP: Surface gas and biological monitoring,” Energy Procedia,vol. 4, pp. 3566–3573, Dec. 2011.
- NASA. (Oct. 9, 2012). AIRS: Get Airs CO2 Data, Washington, DC[Online]. Available: http://airs.jpl.nasa.gov/data/get_airs_co2_data/
- NOAA. (Jul. 21, 2012). CO2 Publication Data, Silver Spring,MD [Online]. Available: ftp://ftp.cmdl.noaa.gov/ccg/co2/trends/co2_annmean_mlo.txt
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 2 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 179-183
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184161
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Sharwari S. Bijwe, Prof. S. V. Rode, "Implementation of Internet of Thing of Geological Co2 Storage and Leakage Detection", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp.179-183, January-February-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184161