Home > Archives > IJSRST184169
Implementation of the Extended Promethee II in Upgrade Level of Mechanic
Authors(5) :-M Mesran, Surya Darma Nasution, Sandy Syahputra, Abdul Karim, Elvitrianim Purba
Mechanical service heavy equipment that can also be referred to as a technician is a worker who has expertise in the machine. Heavy equipment as a tool that can help people complete big jobs, such as plantations, infrastructure, factories and others. Equipment of heavy equipment is one of the important things in construction work. The weighted data are the values of each service mechanic in the form of numbers instead of alphabetical ones. So from the calculation process can determine which service mechanic is the best for the feasibility of increasing the level of mechanical service. In this article researchers using The Extended PROMETHEE II (EXPROM2) method is the development of a modified version of the PROMETHEE II method, or similar to PROMETHEE II. An alternative pairwise comparison takes into account any deviations from any criteria considered in the method of The Extended Promethee II (EXPROM2).
M Mesran, Surya Darma Nasution, Sandy Syahputra, Abdul Karim, Elvitrianim Purba
Mechanic, EXPROM2 Method, DSS
- R.Rahim, Mesran, A.Putera, U.Siahaan, and S.Aryza, "Composite performance index for student admission," Int.J.Res.Sci.Eng., vol.3, no.3, pp.68–74, 2017.
- N.Nurmalini and R.Rahim, "Study Approach of Simple Additive Weighting For Decision Support System," Int.J.Sci.Res.Sci.Technol., vol.3, no.3, pp.541–544, 2017.
- Khairul;, M.Simaremare, A.Putera, and U.Siahaan, "Decision Support System in Selecting The Appropriate Laptop Using Simple Additive Weighting," Int.J.Recent TRENDS Eng.Res., vol.2, no.12, pp.215–222, 2016.
- R.Risawandi and R.Rahim, "Study of the Simple Multi-Attribute Rating Technique For Decision Support," Int.J.Sci.Res.Sci.Technol., vol.2, no.6, pp.491–494, 2016.
- D.Siregar, D.Arisandi, A.Usman, D.Irwan, and R.Rahim, "Research of Simple Multi-Attribute Rating Technique for Decision Support," J.Phys.Conf.Ser., vol.930, no.1, p.12015, Dec.2017.
- D.Jasri, Jasri; Siregar and R.Rahim, "Decision Support System Best Employee Assessments with Technique for Order of Preference by Similarity to Ideal Solution," Int.J.Recent Trends Eng.Res., vol.3, no.3, pp.6–17, Mar.2017.
- G.Ginting, Fadlina, Mesran, A.P.U.Siahaan, and R.Rahim, "Technical Approach of TOPSIS in Decision Making," Int.J.Recent Trends Eng.Res., vol.3, no.8, pp.58–64, 2017.
- Y.Silalahi, Mesran, T.Zebua, and Suginam, "PENERAPAN THE EXTENDED PROMETHEE II ( EXPROM II ) UNTUK PENENTUAN PRODUK DISKON," KOMIK (Konferensi Nas.Teknol.Inf.dan Komputer), vol.I, no.1, 2017.
- Fadlina, L.T.Sianturi, A.Karim, Mesran, and A.P.U.Siahaan, "Best Student Selection Using Extended Promethee II Method," Int.J.Recent Trends Eng.Res., vol.3, no.8, pp.21–29, 2017.
- M.I.Perangin-angin, W.Fitriani, N.Mayasari, A.Putera, and U.Siahaan, "Tuition Reduction Determination Using Fuzzy Tsukamoto," Int.J.Eng.Sci.Invent., vol.5, no.9, pp.68–72, 2016.
- P.Karande, E.K.Zavadskas, and S.Chakraborty, "A study on the ranking performance of some MCDM methods for industrial robot selection problems," Int.J.Ind.Eng.Comput., vol.7, no.3, pp.399–422, 2016.
- H.Zhao, Y.Peng, and W.Li, "Revised PROMETHEE II for improving efficiency in emergency response," Procedia Comput.Sci., vol.17, pp.181–188, 2013.
- P.Chatterjee and S.Chakraborty, "Flexible manufacturing system selection using preference ranking methods: A comparative study," Int.J.Ind.Eng.Comput., vol.5, no.2, pp.315–338, 2014.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 2 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 161-166
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184169
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
M Mesran, Surya Darma Nasution, Sandy Syahputra, Abdul Karim, Elvitrianim Purba, "Implementation of the Extended Promethee II in Upgrade Level of Mechanic", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp.161-166, January-February-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184169