Home > Archives > IJSRST184177
Survey on Energy and Reliability based Efficient Routing Protocol in Mobile Wireless Sensor Network
Authors(2) :-Vidyadhar Vijay Mohite, Prof. Aprana A. Junnarkar
In the recent era, Wireless sensor networks (WSN) have gained popularity in various real time applications. Routing is the big challenging issues of wireless sensor networks and it becomes a point of attraction of many researchers in recent years. The efficiency of routing protocol is affected by limited energy and reliability of nodes. These are the key issues, always faced by researchers during the design of routing protocols in WSN. This paper concentrates on the energy efficient and reliable routing protocols in WSN. This paper discovers some recent routing protocols designed for solving the problem of energy and reliability of nodes WSN. Some of the routing protocols are Energy efficient and reliable routing protocol, VGDRA algorithm, Energy efficient and reliable transport protocol, Fault tolerant clustering protocol, etc. This paper also presents the comparative analysis of these recent techniques based on techniques used, advantages and their disadvantages.
Vidyadhar Vijay Mohite, Prof. Aprana A. Junnarkar
Energy Efficiency, Mobile Base Station (BS), Mobile Nodes, Reliability, Routing Protocol, Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Junqiang Sarma, Hiren Kumar Deva, Rajib Mall, and Avijit?? Kar. "E 2 R 2: Energy-Efficient and Reliable Routing for Mobile Wireless Sensor Networks." IEEE Systems Journal 10.2 (2016): 604-616.
- Ganesan, Deepak, et al. "Highly-resilient, energy-efficient multipath routing in wireless sensor networks." ACM SIGMOBILE Mobile Computing and Communications Review 5.4 (2001): 11-25.
- Bhatti, Rajanpreet, and Gurinderjeet Kaur. "Virtual Grid based energy efficient mobile sink routing algorithm for WSN." Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO), 2017 11th International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Chavan, Anita, and Simran Khiani. "Securely energy aware routing in WSN with efficient clustering." Advanced Communication Control and Computing Technologies (ICACCCT), 2016 International Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
- Le, Tuan, et al. "ERTP: Energy-efficient and reliable transport protocol for data streaming in wireless sensor networks." Computer Communications 32.7 (2009): 1154-1171.
- Muruganathan, Siva D., et al. "A centralized energy-efficient routing protocol for wireless sensor networks." IEEE Communications Magazine 43.3 (2005): S8-13.
- Heo, Junyoung, Jiman Hong, and Yookun Cho. "EARQ: Energy aware routing for real-time and reliable communication in wireless industrial sensor networks." IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics 5.1 (2009): 3-11.
- Varalakshmi, L. M., and R. Srividhya. "Enhanced energy-efficient and reliable routing for mobile wireless sensor networks." Intelligent Systems and Control (ISCO), 2016 10th International Conference on. IEEE, 2016.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 2 | January-February 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 239-243
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184177
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Vidyadhar Vijay Mohite, Prof. Aprana A. Junnarkar, "Survey on Energy and Reliability based Efficient Routing Protocol in Mobile Wireless Sensor Network", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 2, pp.239-243, January-February-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184177