Home > Archives > IJSRST1845158
BigBasket System in E-Commerce, Performance and Functionalities of BigBasket
Authors(2) :-Kurapati Parimala, P Pushpanjali
Regional and national firms are battling it out for the online staple market: The rundown incorporates Big Basket, Localbanya, Grofers, ZopNow, PepperTap, MeraGrocer, AaramShop, My Grahak, Fresh N Daily and Farm2Kitchen. Enormous Basket is the greatest of these, with activities in seven urban areas, Web nearness and an application. We have examined the technique and development of how an association like BigBasket functions. Its functionalities and execution
Kurapati Parimala, P Pushpanjali
Big Basket, supermarket, Ware house.
Big Basket, supe
- E-Commerce: Business, Technology, Society by Kenneth C. Laudon, Pearson Publication
- Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods ApproachesResearch Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, and Mixed Methods Approaches by John W. Creswell
- Designing Social Inquiry: Scientific Inference in Qualitative ResearchDesigning Social Inquiry: Scientific Inference in Qualitative Research by Gary King
- The Craft of Research (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing)The Craft of Research (Chicago Guides to Writing, Editing, and Publishing) by Wayne C. Booth
- The Coding Manual for Qualitative ResearchersThe Coding Manual for Qualitative Researchers by Johnny
- Qualitative Data Analysis: An Expanded SourcebookQualitative Data Analysis: An Expanded Sourcebook by Matthew B. Miles
- Interviews: Learning the Craft of Qualitative Research InterviewingInterviews: Learning the Craft of Qualitative Research Interviewing by Steinar Kvale.
- The E-Commerce book-Building the E-Empire (Second Edition) by S. Korper and J. Ellis.
- E-Commerce by Dr. Milind M. Oka, Everest Publishing House
- E-Commerce and E-Business by Dr. C. S. Rayudu, Himalaya Publishing House.
- Martín, S.S. and Camarero, C., Consumer trust to a Web site: moderating effect of attitudes toward online shopping. Cyberpsychology and Behaviour, Vol. 11, pp.549-554.
- Morganosky, M. A., & Cude, B. J. (2001, March). Consumer Responses to Online Food Retailing. Journal of Food Distribution Research, pp. 95-107.
- Naie. Leu.,& Pueaz. Zwuian. (2002). Consumer Online Shopping Attitudes And Behavior: An Assessment Of Research. Eighth Americas Conference on Information Systems, pp.508-517. 14Odekerken-Schröder, G. and Wetzels, M., Trade-offs in online purchase decisions: two empirical studies in Europe. European Management J., Vol.21, pp.731-739. 15. Stone, G.P. (1954, July). City shoppers and urban identification: Observations on the social psychology of city life. American Journal of Sociology, pp.36-45.
- Halzack, S., (2015). The newshopping behavior that is creating bigchallenges for the retail industry,article retrieved November 2, 2015.
- Hirschowitz,A.,(2001).Closing theCRM loop: The 21st century marketer’schallenge: Transforming customerinsight into customer value, Journal ofTargeting, Measurement and Analysisfor Marketing 10, 168–178
- Van Hove, M., (2015). Big Data is notthe same as Big Insight, article retrieve November 7, 2015.
- Bergevin, R., Kinder, A., Siegel, W.,Simpson, B., (2010). Call Centers forDummies, published by John Wiley &Sons Canada, 345.
rmarket, Ware house.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 29-34
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845158
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Kurapati Parimala, P Pushpanjali, "BigBasket System in E-Commerce, Performance and Functionalities of BigBasket", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.29-34, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845158