Home > Archives > IJSRST1845183
Smart Railway Track Pedestrain Crossing without using Staircase
Authors(5) :-Madhuri R. Gharpinde, Kavita S. Pachare, Sana N. Shaikh, Sneha B. Khadse, Wasiq Raza
In the Indian railway framework physically challenged individuals and senior nationals are use trams and flyovers to cross the railway Platforms, so they feel troublesome. To defeat this issue, a programmed mobile platform is proposed in this paper. The versatile Platform is joined in the middle of the railway tracks in the side of the intersection Platform. At the point when there is no train landing in the station, the versatile Platform will be opened and consequently moving like lift. The physically challenged people will utilize the moving Platform to pass the intersection Platforms. At the point when the train is arriving, moving Platforms will be shut. The train entry sign will be declared in a voice framework and demonstrated by LED signal.
Madhuri R. Gharpinde, Kavita S. Pachare, Sana N. Shaikh, Sneha B. Khadse, Wasiq Raza
VANET, Inter Aided Routing, AODV, DSR
- J. Banuchandar, V. Kaliraj, P. Balasubramanian, S. Deepa, N. Thamilarasi "Automated unmanned Railway Level Crossing System", International Journal of Modern Engineering Research (IJMER) www.ijmer.com Vol.2, Issue.1, Jan-Feb 2012 pp-458-463 ISSN: 2249-6645.
- Sudarsan .P, Ram Kumar. S, Surendar.R, UdaySankar. T, Karthik "Artificial railway platform for domestic railway station" proceedings of 21st IRF International Conference, 15th March 2015, Chennai, India, ISBN: 978-93-82702-78-8.
- Prashantha B, Harisha S "Smart railwaycrossing embedded with automated platform bridge" issue on August 2015 by IJRET in 2321- 730.Engineering and Technology eISSN: 2319-1163.
- Manu Kanchan & Ankur Bansal "Conceptual design to transfer handicapped and old people from one railway platform to another" issue on 2014.
- Silla, A. and J. Luoma (2011). "Effect of Three Counter measures against the Illegal Crossing of Railway Tracks". Accident Analysis and Prevention, Volume 43, Issue 3.
- Delmonte, E. and S. Tong (2011). "Improving Safety and Accessibility at Level 29 Crossings for Disabled Pedestrians". Report Number T650. Rail Safety and Standards 30 Board, London, United Kingdom, February 2011.
- U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railway Administration (2010). "Railway Trespassing, Vandalism, and Highway-Rail Grade Crossing Warning Device Violation Prevention-Strategies".
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 39-43
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845183
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Madhuri R. Gharpinde, Kavita S. Pachare, Sana N. Shaikh, Sneha B. Khadse, Wasiq Raza, "Smart Railway Track Pedestrain Crossing without using Staircase", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.39-43, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845183