Home > Archives > IJSRST1845197
Security issues in Networks Using SSL Algorithm in Cloud Computing
Authors(2) :-P. Mani, A. J. Rajasekhar
Cloud computing is a style of processing in which business gives application information and any sort of IT resource as a service to customer. To access services of cloud computing you just need Internet get to? Cloud computing is obviously one of the present most luring innovation territories because of its cost-efficiency and adaptability. Be that as it may, with this offices it isn't picking up as much prevalence as it must be, a large portion of the association are not have any desire to send cloud condition. Security is one of the real issues which lessens the development of cloud computing. In this paper we portray how the association can convey this processing condition without being stressed over security issues.
P. Mani, A. J. Rajasekhar
SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, Multi-tenant, Security, SSL.
- Deep Vardhan Bhatt, Stefan Schulze, Gerhard P. Hancke( 2006) “Secure Internet Access to Gateway Using Secure Socket Layer” ieee transactions on instrumentation and measurement, vol. 55, no. 3.
- Meiko Jensen, Jorg Schwenk, Nils Gruschka, Luigi Lo Iacono (2009) “On Technical Security Issues in Cloud Computing” IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing.
- Cong Wang, Qian Wang, and Kui Ren, Wenjing Lou (2009) “Ensuring Data Storage Security in Cloud Computing”.
- C. Coarfa, P. Druschel, and D. S. Wallach. Performance Analysis of TLS Web Servers. ACM Trans. Comput. Syst., 24(1):39–69, Feb. 2006.
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures. CVE-2014-0160. Available at: https://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CVE-2014-0160.
- Comodo. Report of incident on 15-mar-2011. Technical report, March 2011. Available at: https://www.comodo.com/ Comodo-Fraud-Incident-2011-03-23.html.
- Crossbear Project. SSL Landscape - X.509 data sets. Available at: https://pki.net.in.tum.de/node/8.
- Subedari Mithila, P. Pradeep Kumar (2011) “Data Security through Confidentiality in Cloud Computing Environment” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 2 (5), 1836-1840.
- M S.Bhiogade (2002) “Secure Socket Layer” Informing Science InSITE - “Where Parallels Intersect”.
- Amit Batra, Rajender Kumar, Arvind Kumar (2011) “A Review of Storage and Fault ToleranceApproaches Used in Cloud Computing” (IJCSIT) International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 2 (5), 2011, 1971-1978.
- J. Leyden. Step into the BREACH: HTTPS encrypted web cracked in 30 seconds. The Register, August 2013. Available at: www.theregister.co.uk/2013/08/02/breach crypto attack.
- E. Mills. Go Daddy-serviced Web sites go down; hacker takes credit. CNET, September 2012. Available at: http://www.cnet.com/news/godaddy-serviced-web-sites-go-down-hacker-takes-credit.
- Netcraft. Phishing Alerts for SSL Certificate Authorities. Available at: http://news.netcraft.com/archives/2012/08/22/phishing-on-sitesusing-ssl-certificates.html.
- Public Web Application Security Project. Testing for SSL-TLS (OWASP-CM-001). Available at: https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Testing for SSL-TLS (OWASPCM-001).
- P. Eckersley and J. Burns. An observatory for the SSLiverse, July 2010. Talk at DEFCON '18. Available at: https://www.eff.org/files/DefconSSLiverse.pdf.
- P. Eckersley and J. Burns. Is the SSLiverse a safe place, 2010. Talk at 27C3.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 73-78
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845197
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
P. Mani, A. J. Rajasekhar, "Security issues in Networks Using SSL Algorithm in Cloud Computing", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.73-78, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845197