Home > Archives > IJSRST184523
A Study on Expandable Latest Software Feature in Bundling of Latest Hardware with Earlier Software
Authors(4) :-Enugala Vishnu Priya Reddy, V. Sukanya, Abhinava Vinay Kumar M, Anil Kumar M
The revolution of IOT (Internet of Things) effects the usage of power day by day increasing more dangerously, In latest generations of computers are running by the most successful Windows operating system by checking at run command as Msconfig we can find out a number of unnecessary applications and programs are running in service and startup. By stopping some of those applications the system performance will be increased but at times, it doesnít. The strength in development of a computer means huge changes in hardware and software and also introducing so many new inventions and are adopting old systems called as the latest technology, but here in these latest technology developing time some of the unwanted implementations are forced to apply which are not required but as per the capability of new strength latest technologies of the system will run safely and with any problematic by running large size of operating Software, in the year of 1985 the Microsoft company developed full version of operating system Microsoft windows 1.0 and this operating software from this operating system selected some of the important set of file by below values of 100MB the system will be running by 1GB capacity of hard disk and run by 256KB capacity of RAM and run by only two colors by 640*200 mode. Here this system can be run 1 or 2 or more partitions of drives by the hard disk and this system run better performance by supporting of hard disk RPS speed, and the latest technology of Microsoft company operating system windows 10 running by number of multitasking of programs by taking minimum of 4GB operating system storage space, and run with 4GB capacity of ram with hard disk capacity from above 1TB, but here by the interchange of windows10 and windows 95 components of hardware and software are not working, but it can be possible with the latest system of Dock USB type C it will be the best suitable example of this innovative technology the speed parameter will be increased and power consumption of the firmware will be reduced.
Enugala Vishnu Priya Reddy, V. Sukanya, Abhinava Vinay Kumar M, Anil Kumar M
Internet of Things, Software, Hardware, Operating systems, Dock USB Type C.
- Aaby, Anthony (2004). Introduction to Programming Languages.
- Aho, Alfred V., Sethi, Ravi, and Ullman, Jeffrey D. (1988). Compilers: Principles, Techniques, and Tools. Addison-Wesley.
- Baron, Michael. (2006) Probability and Statistics for Computer Scientists.
- Brad Lockwood (13 October 2008). Bill Gates: Profile of a Digital Entrepreneur: EasyreadSuperLarge18ptEdition(https://books.google.com/books?id=7J_EBQuPxAgC&pg=PA25).ReadHowYouWant.com. pp. 25-. ISBN 978-1-4270-9149-9.
- Booch, Grady (1997). Object-Oriented Analysis and Design with Applications. Addison-Wesley.
- Caruso, Denise (1984-04-02) "Company Strategies Boomerang" (https://books.google.com/books?id=kC4EAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA80&pg=PA80#v=onepage&q&f=false). InfoWorld. pp. 80-83. Retrieved 10 February 2015.
- Cormen, Thomas H.; Leiserson, Charles E.; Rivest, Ronald L. & Stein, Clifford. (2001) Introduction to Algorithms, MIT Press and McGraw-Hill.
- Ferguson, R. Stuart. (2013) Practical Algorithms for 3D Computer Graphics.
- G. David Garson (January 2006). Public Information Technology and E-governance:ManagingtheVirtualState (https://books.google.com/books?id=OwYnTHQC4e0C&pg=PA229). Jones & Bartlett Learning. pp. 229-. ISBN 978-0-7637-3468-8.
- Hally, Mike (2005). Electronic brains/Stories from the dawn of the computer age. London: British Broadcasting Corporation and Granta Books. p. 79. ISBN 1-86207-663-4.
- Hopcroft, John E. and Jeffrey D. Ullman, (1979) Introduction to Automata Theory, Languages, and Computation.
- Justice WHITE, with whom Justice BLACKMUN joins, dissenting. (https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/473/90 8/).
- Knuth, Donald. (1998) The Art of Computer Programming: Volume 3: Sorting and Searching.
- Kurose, James; Ross, Kieth (2005). Computer Networking: A Top-Down Approach. Pearson.
- Mitchell, Tom. (1997) Machine Learning.
- Narayan, K. Lalit (2008). Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing. Prentice Hall.
- Peter Brass. (2008) Advanced Data Structures, Cambridge University Press.
- Press, William H., Saul A. Teukolsky, William T. Vetterling, Brian P. Flannery. (2007) Numerical Recipes 3rd Edition: The Art of Scientific Computing.
- Russell, Stuart J. and Peter Norvig (2009) Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach (3rd Edition).
- Shirley, Peter. (2009) Fundamentals of Computer Graphics-3rd edition.
- Stallings (2005). Operating Systems, Internals and Design Principles. Pearson.
- Tying Arrangements and the Computer Industry: Digidyne Corp. vs. Data General. JSTOR 1372482 (https://www.jst or.org/stable/1372482).
- Wayne Carlson (2003) A Critical History of Computer Graphics and Animation.
- Wexelblat, Richard L. History of Programming Languages.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 5 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 246-261
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184523
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Enugala Vishnu Priya Reddy, V. Sukanya, Abhinava Vinay Kumar M, Anil Kumar M, "A Study on Expandable Latest Software Feature in Bundling of Latest Hardware with Earlier Software", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 5, pp.246-261, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184523