Home > Archives > IJSRST1845230
A Study of Leadership Behaviour among Working and Non-Working Women in Home Environment
Authors(1) :-Suman Singh
For modernizing India, education has been considered significant element of ambition, technology, productivity and flexibility. In fact education has been considered important factor in acquiring or denying social change. In the case of women one of the major achievements, during the last 100 years has been the growing favorable conditions in support of women’s education. So the current study shows the leadership behavior among women at home environment.
Leadership Behaviour, working and non-working women, Home Environment
- Aktan, C.C., &. Vural, I. Y. (2003). Writings on Freedom. Konya: Cizgi Publishing.
- Alice, H. Eagly., & Linda, L. Carli (2007). Through the Labyrinth: The Truth About How Women Become Leaders. Harvard Business School Press.
- Anastasi, A. (1997). Psychological Testing. New Delhi: Pearson Education (Singapore)Pvt. Ltd., Indian Branch
- Andersen, J.A., & Hansson, P.H. (2011). At the end of the road? On differences between women and men in leadership behavior. Leadership and Organization Development Journal, 32 (5), 428-441.
- Bagheri, M. (2009). Impact of Social-Economic and education status of the Family’s health. European Journal of Social Science, 9(2), 5-20.
- Bala, Rajni (2016). Study of Social Freedom of Female Perspective Teachers. International Educational E-Journal, 5(2), 38-42.
- Bano, Sadia, Kausar, Asia, Irshad, Rimsha and Musthaq, Zainab (2017). Impact of Home Environment on Workers Self-Esteem and Motivation , RMLE Online, 33(4),1-13.
- Best, J.W. (1977). Research in Education. New Delhi: Prentice Hall of India Private Limited.
- Bhargab, Pratim Bora (2016). Women living in Kamrup District of Assam: A study of some social freedom thinking among the Scheduled tribe living in the rural Kamrup district of Assam. International Journal of Applied Research , 2(5), 102-105.
- Bhat, A. & Aminabhavi, V. (2011) Home Environment and Psychosocial Competence of Adolescents Department of Psychology, Karnatak University, Dharwad, Karnataka. India. Journal of Psychology, 2 (1), 57-63.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 88-92
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845230
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Suman Singh, "A Study of Leadership Behaviour among Working and Non-Working Women in Home Environment", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.88-92, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845230