Home > Archives > IJSRST1845319
Three Way Dynamic Pricing Technique for e-Commerce Website
Authors(5) :-Ashish Nagrikar, Shubham Nandagawali, Ankita Bhandarkar, Nalu Patle, Prof. Shirish Singnapure
The business-to-consumer aspect of electronic commerce (e-commerce) is the most visible business use of the World Wide Web. The primary goal of an e-commerce site is to sell goods and services online. Product planning is a basic stage, figuring variables affecting the conclusions needs to make to the center to see the coveted possibilities, system tended to an issue of production arrangements, named k-most demanding products (k-MDP) finding. Given a set of customers demanding a certain kind of products with different traits, a set of existing products of the sort, a set of candidate products that can be offered by a company, and a positive integer number k, proposed system need to help the company to choose k products from the candidate products such that the normal number of the aggregate customers for the k products is boosted. One greedy algorithm is proposed to discover surmised answer for the issue. Proposed system additionally endeavor to discover the optimal arrangement of the issue by assessing the upper bound of the normal number of the aggregate customers for a set of k candidate products for lessening the hunt space of the optimal arrangement. A precise algorithm is then given to discover the optimal arrangement of the issue by utilizing this pruning method. The investigation results exhibit that both the productivity and memory prerequisite of the careful algorithm are similar to those for the voracious algorithm, and the insatiable algorithm is well versatile concerning k.
Ashish Nagrikar, Shubham Nandagawali, Ankita Bhandarkar, Nalu Patle, Prof. Shirish Singnapure
Most Demanding Products, e-commerce, Three Way Pricing, Greedy Algorithm
- Chen, L. (2000). Enticing Online Consumers: A Technology Acceptance Perspective Research- in-Progress. ACM Proceedings, SIGCPR.
- Diwakar, H., Marathe, M. (2000). The architecture of a one-stop web-window shop. December, ACM SIGecom Exchanges, Volume 2 Issue 1.
- Morrison, M., Morrison, J., and Keys, A. (2002). Integrating Web Sites and Databases. Communications of the ACM, September, Volume 45, Issue 9.
- Kubilus, N. J. (2000). Designing an e-commerce site for users. September 2000, Crossroads, Volume 7 Issue 1.
- Norman, D.A. The Design of Everyday Things. Doubleday, New York, 1994.
- Tilson, R., Dong, J., Martin, S., Kieke, E. (1998). A comparison of two current ecommerce sites. September, Proceedings of the 16th annual international conference on Computer documentation.
- Anderson, R., Francis, B., Homer, A., Howard, R., Sussman, D. and Watson. (2001) Professional ASP.NET. Wrox Press Ltd.
- Brown, S., Burdick, R., Falkner, J., Galbraith, B., Johnson, R., Kim, L., Kochmer, C., Kristmundsson, T. and Li S (2001). Professional JSP. Wrox Press Ltd.
- Walther, S. (1998) Active Server Pages. SAMS Net.
- Wiley, Y. M. J. & Sons. (1997) Creating the Virtual Store: Taking Your Web Site from Browsing to Buying.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 121-125
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845319
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ashish Nagrikar, Shubham Nandagawali, Ankita Bhandarkar, Nalu Patle, Prof. Shirish Singnapure, "Three Way Dynamic Pricing Technique for e-Commerce Website", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.121-125, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845319