Home > Archives > IJSRST184532
A Novel review on Secure Routing Protocols in MANETs
Authors(1) :-Srinivas Kalime
Mobile Ad hoc Network (MANET) is gathered as a self-sorted out network with mobile nodes with a dynamic foundation. Designing of secure routing protocols is extremely troublesome as a result of its attributes. Also, protocols are designed with suspicion of no vindictive or childish nodes in network. Subsequently, to design robust and secured routing protocols a few impacts made from scientists. In this paper, audit on writing review on essential secure routing protocols exhibited. The overview is arranged to Basic Routing Security Schemes, Trust-Based Routing Schemes, Incentive-base plans Schemes which utilize detection and isolation mechanisms.
MANET, Routing, Security, AODV, SEAD
- L. Venkatraman and D. P. Agrawal. An optimized inter-router authentication scheme for ad hoc networks. In Proceedings of the Wireless 2001, pages 129–146, July 2001.
- P. Papadimitratos and Z. J. Haas. Secure routing for mobile ad hoc networks. In Proceedings of the SCS Communication Networks and Distributed Systems Modeling and Simulation Conference (CNDS 2002), January 2002
- Y.C.Hu, A.Perrig,and D.B.Johnson.Ariadne:A Secure On-Demand Routing Protocol for Ad hoc Networks. In Proceedings of the Eight Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking(Mobicom),pages 12-
- M.Zapata and N.Asokan .Securing ad hoc routing protocols. In Proceedings of the ACM Workshop on Wireless Security (WiSe02), pages1-10 September 2002.
- D. B. Johnson, Y. Hu, A. Perrig, "A secure on-demand routing protocol for ad hoc networks" in 8th ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (MobiCom 2002), sssSeptember 2002.
- Y. Hu, A. Perrig, and D. Johnson. Ariadne: A secure on-demand routing protocol for ad hoc networks. In Proceedings of the 8th ACM International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking (Mobicom 2002), pages 12-23, September 2002.
- K. Sanzgiri, B.Dahill, B.N.Levine, C.Shields and E. M.Belding-Royer. A Secured Routing Protocol for Ad-Hoc Networks (ICNP’03) 2003.
- S. Yi, P. Naldurg, and R. Kravets, "Security-aware ad hoc routing for wireless networks, Tech. Rep. UIUCDCS-R-2001-2241, August 2001.
- Z. Yan, P. Zhang and T. Virtanen, "Trust evaluation based security solution in ad hoc networks", In the Proceedings of the Seventh Nordic Workshop on Secure IT Systems (NordSec 2003), 15-17 October 2003, Gjøvik, Norway.
- Nekkanti, R.K. and C.W. Lee, 2004. Trust based adaptive on demand ad hoc routing protocol. Proceedings of the 42nd Annual Southeast Regional Conference, Apr. 2-3, ACM Press, Huntsville, AL, USA, pp: 88-93. DOI: 10.1145/986537.98655
- Boukerche, A., K. El-Khatib, L. Xu and L. Korba, 2004. SDAR: A secure distributed anonymous routing protocol for wireless and mobile ad hoc networks. Proceedings of the 29th Annual IEEE International Conference on Local Computer Networks, Nov. 16-18, IEEE Xplore Press, pp: 618-624. DOI: 10.1109/LCN.2004.109 .
- H. Li and M. Singhal. A secure routing protocol for wireless ad hoc networks. In Proceeding of the 39th Hawaii International International Conference on Systems Science (HICSS-39 2006), pages 225–234, January 2006.
- S. Zhong, Y. Yang, J. Chen, A simple, cheat-proof, credit-based system for mobile ad hoc networks. In Proceedings of IEEE INFOCOM, March 2003S. Marti, T. J. Giuli, K. Lai, and M. Baker In Mobile Computing and Networking, pages 255–265, August 2000.
- J.Y.L.Boudec, S.Buchegger. Performance Analysis of the CONFIDANT Protocol.Cooperation of Nodes-Fairness. In Distributed Ad hoc Networking and Computing (MobiHoc), Pages 226-236.ACM Press, 2002.
- failures. In Proceedings of the ACM workshop on Wireless security (WiSE ’02), pages 21–30, September 2002
- E. Kranakis, H. Singh, and J. Urrutia. Compass routing on geometric networks. In Proceedings of the 11th Canadian Conference on Computational Geometry, pages 51–54, August 1999.
- F. Kargl, A. Klenk, S. Schlott, and M. Weber. Advanced detection of sel???sh or malicious nodes in ad hoc networks. In Proceedings of the 1st European140 Workshop on Security in Ad-Hoc and Sensor Networks (ESAS 2004), pages 152–165, August 2004
- A. Patwardhan, J. Parker, A. Joshi, M. Iorga, and T Karygiannis. Secure routing and intrusion detection in adhoc . In Proceedings of the 3rd IEEE International Conference on Pervasive Computing and Communications , pages 191–199, March 2005
- Shoban Babu Sriramoju, "OPPORTUNITIES AND SECURITY IMPLICATIONS OF BIG DATA MINING" in "International Journal of Research in Science and Engineering", Vol 3, Issue 6, Nov-Dec 2017 ISSN : 2394-8299 ].
- Dr. Shoban Babu Sriramoju, Prof. Mangesh Ingle, Prof. Ashish Mahalle "Trust and Iterative Filtering Approaches for Secure Data Collection in Wireless Sensor Networks" in "International Journal of Research in Science and Engineering" Vol 3, Issue 4, July-August 2017 ISSN : 2394-8299 ].
- Dr. Shoban Babu, Prof. Mangesh Ingle, Prof. Ashish Mahalle, "HLA Based solution for Packet Loss Detection in Mobile Ad Hoc Networks" in "International Journal of Research in Science and Engineering" Vol 3, Issue 4,July-August 2017 ISSN : 2394-8299 ].
- Dr. Shoban Babu Sriramoju, Ramesh Gadde, "A Ranking Model Framework for Multiple Vertical Search Domains" in "International Journal of Research and Applications" Vol 1, Issue 1,Jan-Mar 2014 ISSN : 2349-0020 ].
- Mounika Reddy, Avula Deepak, Ekkati Kalyani Dharavath, Kranthi Gande, Shoban Sriramoju, "Risk-Aware Response Answer for Mitigating Painter Routing Attacks" in "International Journal of Information Technology and Management" Vol VI, Issue I, Feb 2014 ISSN : 2249-4510 ]
- Shoban Babu Sriramoju, Azmera Chandu Naik, N.Samba Siva Rao, Predicting The Misusability Of Data From Malicious Insiders" in "International Journal of Computer Engineering and Applications" Vol V,Issue II,Febrauary 2014 ISSN : 2321-3469 ]
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 5 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 297-304
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184532
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Srinivas Kalime, "A Novel review on Secure Routing Protocols in MANETs", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 5, pp.297-304, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184532