Home > Archives > IJSRST1845334
Authors(4) :-Ajinkya Laxman Abhang, Chetan Lotan Mahale, Vaibhav Ramesh Desai, Puspendu Biswas
Traveling persons are facing many safety problems for luggage nowadays. So in such cases they feel handicap and need help to protect them. This paper suggests a new technology with one touch system using GSM, GPS so that person never feel helpless while facing such social problems or challenges like stolen a bag. Here we introduce a device which ensures the protection of luggage in bag. The problems we will overcome here using raspberry pi, GSM, GPS and camera, electromagnetic sensor, battery.If you're carrying a bag and in case bag is stolen and bag crosses geo fencing area automatically notifications will be send through SMS to owner at the same time the images will be captured and send to database so as thief can be identified. The bags location can be traced continuously through IoT System. As switch is placed opening and closing of the bag can be recorded in our database. By using face reorganization system bag can be opened. This project consists of a android based application to trace the bags location. A bag tracking system will inform where your bag is and where it has been, how long it has been. The system uses geographic position and time information from the Global Positioning Satellites.
Ajinkya Laxman Abhang, Chetan Lotan Mahale, Vaibhav Ramesh Desai, Puspendu Biswas
Raspberry Pi, Arduino, GSM, GPS, Electromagnetic Switch, camera.
- Ashwini Singh, Sakshi Meshram, Tanvi Gujar, Student Member, P.Wankhede,"Baggage Tracing and Handling System using RFID and IoT for Airports"978-1-5090-1338-8/16/2016 IEEE.
- ?Mrs.Rasika Naik, Sanjana Muppidwar, Pallavi Chavan, Siddhi Medhekar, Pooja Chindarkar "SMART BAG February 2016, Volume 3, Issue 2 JETIR (ISSN-2349-5162)".
- Aditi Gupta , Vibhor Harit, email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org "Child Safety & Tracking Management System" 2016 IEEE DOI 10.1109/CICT.2016.141.
- Shrinidhi Gindi, Irshad Ansari, Kamal Khan, Farooqui Bilal. “Smart Bag Using Solar and RFID Technology” Imperial Journal of Iinterdisciplinary Research(IJIR),Vol-2, Issue-5, 2016.
- Andrea Zanella, Senior Member, IEEE, Nicola Bui, Angelo Castellani,
Lorenzo Vangelista, Senior Member, IEEE, and Michele Zorzi, Fellow,”Internet of Things for Smart Cities” IEEE INTERNET OF THINGS JOURNAL, VOL. 1, NO. 1, FEBRUARY 2014
- Troy C. Welker, Richard E. Huffman, Meir Pachter “Modeling Earth's gravitational gradients for GPS-free navigation” American Control Conference (ACC), 2013
- S. Abdullah SUPARCO “GSM Technology”? Students Conference, 2002. ISCON '02. Proceedings. IEEE
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 227-231
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845334
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ajinkya Laxman Abhang, Chetan Lotan Mahale, Vaibhav Ramesh Desai, Puspendu Biswas , "Smart Bag ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.227-231, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845334