Home > Archives > IJSRST1845344
Environmental Pollution Effects on Living Beings
Authors(1) :-Sarvjeet Yadav
The present paper shows that Environmental Pollution occurs when pollutants contaminate the surroundings; which brings about changes that affect our normal lifestyles adversely. Pollutants are the key elements or components of pollution which are generally waste materials of different forms. Pollution disturbs our ecosystem and the balance in the environment. With modernization and development in our lives pollution has reached its peak; giving rise to global warming and human illness.
Environment Pollution, Air Pollution, Noise Pollution, Water Pollution, Living Beings
- Essays, UK. (November 2013). Impacts of Air Pollution on Living Beings Environmental Sciences Essay. Retrieved from http://www.ukessays.com/essays/environmental-sciences/impacts-of-air-pollution-on-living-beings-environmental-sciences-essay.php?vref=1
- 1. World Health Organization Preventing disease through healthy environments: Towards an estimate of the environmental burden of disease. Available online:http://www.who.int/quantifying_ehimpacts/publications/preventingdisease/en/index.html (accessed 23 June 2009).
- Millennium Ecosystem Assessment. Ecosystems and Human Well-Being: Synthesis. Island Press, Millennium Ecosystem Assessment Series; Washington, DC, USA: 2005.
- Kovats RS, Haines A. Global climate change and health: recent findings and future steps. Can. Med. Assoc. J. 2005; 172:501-502.
- Cifuentes L, Borja-Aburto VH, Gouveia N, Thurston G, Davis DL. Hidden health benefits of greenhouse gas mitigation. Science. 2001; 17:1257-1259.
- Tol RSJ. Why worry about climate change? A research agenda. Environ. Values. 2008;17:437-470.
- Stern N. The Economics of Climate Change: the Stern Review. Cambridge University Press; New York, NY, USA: 2007.
- Ebi K, Mills DM, Smith JB, Grambsch A. Climate change and human health impacts in the United States: an update on the results of the U.S. National Assessment. Environ. Health Perspect. 2006; 114:1318-1324.
- Fankhauser S. The economic costs of global warming damage. Glob. Environ. Change. 1994; 4:301-309.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 143-150
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845344
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Sarvjeet Yadav, "Environmental Pollution Effects on Living Beings", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.143-150, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845344