Home > Archives > IJSRST184536
A Two Way Encryption for Privacy Preservation of Outsourced Transaction Databases for Association Rule Mining
Authors(5) :-Priya Kukade, Rajani Tale, Shweta Thakre, Aishwarya Sonwane, Prof. Rashmi Jain
Data mining-as-a-benefit has been chosen as impressive research issue by specialists. The Data Owner can outsource its data to the server which can be later used for mining the association rules. As both the association rules and the outsourced transaction database are private property of data proprietor. The data owner encrypts its data, send data and mining threshold query to the server, and receives the genuine samples from the encoded designs fetched from the server to secure the privacy. The issue of outsourcing transaction database inside a corporate privacy system is examined in this paper. We propose a plan for privacy preserving outsourced data mining. Our plan guarantees that each changed data is distinctive regarding the aggressor's past data. To counter these attacks we utilize Pallier Encryption on after Rob Frugal encryption implemented with a particular true objective to give protection for outsourced data mining. The exploratory outcomes on genuine transaction database demonstrate that our strategies are adaptable, effective and secure privacy.
Priya Kukade, Rajani Tale, Shweta Thakre, Aishwarya Sonwane, Prof. Rashmi Jain
Cloud Computing, Association rule mining, Privacy-preserving outsourcing, Rob Frugal
- Fosca Giannotti, Laks V. S. Lakshmanan, Anna Monreale, Dino Pedreschi, and Hui (Wendy) Wang,-Privacy-Preserving Mining of Association Rules From Outsourced Transaction Databases, in IEEE SYSTEMS JOURNAL, VOL. 7, NO. 3, SEPTEMBER 2016.
- W. K. Wong, D. W. Cheung, E. Hung, B. Kao, and N. Mamoulis,-Security in outsourcing of association rule mining, in Proc. Int. Conf. Very Large Data Bases, 2007, pp. 111-122.
- L. Qiu, Y. Li, and X. Wu,-Protecting business intelligence and customer privacy while outsourcing data mining tasks, Knowledge Inform. Syst., vol. 17, no. 1, pp. 99-120, 2008.
- C. Clifton, M. Kantarcioglu, and J. Vaidya,-Defining privacy for data mining, in Proc. Nat. Sci. Found. Workshop Next Generation Data Mining, 2002, pp. 126-133.
- Yung-Wang Lin, Li-Cheng Yang, Luon-Chang Lin, and Yeong-Chin Chen, Preserving Privacy in Outsourced Database, International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 5, September 2014.
- H. Hacigumus, B. Iyer and S. Mehrotra, Providing database as a service, in Proc. of IEEE 18th ICDE, 2002, pp. 29-38.
- E. Mykletun, M. Narasimha, and G. Tsudik,Authentication and integrity in outsourced databases, In Proc. of ACM Trans. On Storage, vol. 2, 2006, pp. 107-138.
- M. Xie, H. Wang, J. Yin, and X. Meng, Integrity auditing of outsourced data,"VLDB 2007, pp. 782-793.
- Zheng-Fei Wang, Ai-Guo Tang,Implementation of Encrypted Data for Outsourced Database, In Proc. of Second International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Natural Computing (CINC), IEEE, 2010, pp. 150-153.
- Li Feifei, Marios H, George K, Dynamic Authenticated Index Structures for Outsourced Database, In Proc. of ACM SIGMOD???06. Chicago, Illinois, 2006, pp. 121-132.
- SomchartFugkeaw, Achieving Privacy and Security in Multi- Owner Data Outsourcing, In Proc. of IEEE Transactions 2012, pp.239-244.
- Weichao Wang, ZhiweiLi,Rodney Owens, Bharat Bhargava,Secure and Efficient Access to Outsourced Data, CCSW'09, November 13, 2009, Chicago, Illinois, USA ACM 978-1-60558-784-4/09/11.
- Shucheng Yu, Cong Wang, KuiRen, and WenjingLou,Achieving Secure, Scalable, and Fine-grained Data Access Control in Cloud Computing, IEEE INFOCOM 2010.
- M. Xie, H. Wang, J. Yin, and X. Meng, Integrity auditing of outsourced data, VLDB 2007, pp. 782-793
- W. K. Wong, D. W. Cheung, E. Hung, B. Kao, and N. Mamoulis, "Security in outsourcing of association rule mining," in Proc. Int. Conf. Very Large Data Bases, 2007, pp. 111-122.
- G. I. Davida, D. L. Wells, and J. B. Kam. "A database encryption system with sub keys." ACM TODS, 6(2):312-328, 1981.
- J. He and M. Wang. Cryptography and relational database management systems. In IDEAS, 2001.
- B. Iyer, S. Mehrotra, E. Mykletun, G. Tsudik, and Y. Wu. A framework for efficient storage security in RDBMS. In EDBT, 2004.
- C. Tai, P. S. Yu, and M. Chen, "K-support anonymity based on pseudo taxonomy for outsourcing of frequent item set mining," in Proc. Int. Knowledge Discovery Data Mining, 2010, pp. 473-482.
- F. Giannotti, L. V. Lakshmanan, A. Monreale, D. Pedreschi, and H.Wang, "Privacy preserving data mining from outsourced databases," in Proc. SPCC2010 Conjunction with CPDP, 2010, pp. 411-426.
- M. Kantarcioglu and C. Clifton, "Privacy-preserving distributed mining of association rules on horizontally partitioned data," IEEE Trans. Knowledge Data Eng., vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 1026-1037, Sep. 2004.
- S. J. Rizvi and J. R. Haritsa, "Maintaining data privacy in association rule mining", in Proc. Int. Conf. Very Large Data Bases, 2002.
- A. Evfimievski, R. Srikant, R. Agrawal, J. Gehrke, "Privacy Preserving Mining of Association Rules", Information System, 2004.
- H. Kargupta, S. Datta, Q. Wang, K. Sivakumar, "On the Privacy Preserving Properties of Random Data Perturbation Techniques", In Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Data Mining, 2003.
- Z. Huang, W. Du, B. Chen, "Deriving Private Information from Randomized Data", In Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD Conference on Management of Data, 2005.
- S. L. Warner, "Randomized Response: A Survey Technique for Eliminating Evasive Answer Bias", J. Am. Stat. Assoc., 1965.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 5 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 276-285
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184536
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Priya Kukade, Rajani Tale, Shweta Thakre, Aishwarya Sonwane, Prof. Rashmi Jain, "A Two Way Encryption for Privacy Preservation of Outsourced Transaction Databases for Association Rule Mining", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 5, pp.276-285, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184536