Home > Archives > IJSRST184541
Energy Efficiency of Cluster Node Using Trust Method
Authors(4) :-Manoharan L, Prasaad G, Selva Prabhu J, Praveen D
Wireless sensor network (WSN) brings a new paradigm of real-time embedded systems with limited computation, communication, memory, and energy resources that are being used for huge range of applications where the traditional infrastructure-based network is mostly infeasible. The sensor nodes are densely deployed in a hostile environment to monitor, detect, and analyze the physical phenomenon and consume considerable amount of energy while transmitting the information. It is impractical and sometimes impossible to replace the battery and to maintain longer network life time. So, there is a limitation on the lifetime of the battery power and energy conservation is a challenging issue. Implement Ad Hoc On-Demand multicast Distance Vector (AOMDV) Routing Protocol for multipath communication.
Manoharan L, Prasaad G, Selva Prabhu J, Praveen D
Energy conservation, Sensor Nodes, (AOMDV) Routing Protocol, Wireless sensor network (WSN).
- Zhang, X., Zhang, Q., Peng, J., Zhao, Y., & Liu, W. (2017, July). A lifetime optimization mobile data gathering strategy with adaptive compressive sensing in WSN. In Control Conference (CCC), 2017 36th Chinese (pp. 8970-8975). IEEE.
- Shen, J., Wang, A., Wang, C., Hung, P. C., & Lai, C. F. (2017). An Efficient Centroid-Based Routing Protocol for Energy Management in WSN-Assisted IoT., 5, 18469-18479. IEEE.
- Feng, H., & Dong, J. (2017). Reliability analysis for WSN based on a modular k-out-of-n system. Journal of Systems Engineering and Electronics, 28(2), 407-412.
- Jing, Y., Yuzhi, Z., Dan, D., Xiao, W., Ping, Y., Lingfang, C.,& Zetao, L. (2017, July). An early warning system of diseases and pests for blueberry based on WSN. In Control Conference (CCC), 2017 36th Chinese (pp. 8885-8889). IEEE.
- Li, S., Fang, H., & Chen, J. (2017, July). Energy efficient multi-target clustering algorithm for WSN-based distributed consensus filter. In Control Conference (CCC), 2017 36th Chinese (pp. 8201-8206). IEEE.
- Xu, J., Liu, W., Lang, F., Zhang, Y., & Wang, C. (2015). Distance measurement model based on RSSI in WSN. Wireless Sensor Network, 2(08), 606.
- Chandra, S. (2013). Wireless network interface energy consumption. Multimedia Systems, 9(2), 185-201.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 5 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 207-212
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184541
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Manoharan L, Prasaad G, Selva Prabhu J, Praveen D, "Energy Efficiency of Cluster Node Using Trust Method", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 5, pp.207-212, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184541