Home > Archives > IJSRST1845447
Smart Menu Ordering System in Restaurant
Authors(5) :-Shreya Umap, Shiwani Surode, Prajakta Kshirsagar , Manjusha Binekar, Prof. Nakul Nagpal
Automation plays a very important role in every field of human life. This paper contains the proposal of a fully automated menu ordering system in which the paper based menu is replaced by a user friendly Matrix keypad based menu card. The system has PIC microcontroller which is interfaced with the input and output modules. The input module is the matrix keypad sensor which is placed on LCD (Graphical Liquid Crystal Display) to have a graphic image display, which takes the input from the user and provides the same information to the microcontroller. The output module is a NRF module which is used for communication between system at the table and system for receiving section. Microcontroller also displays the menu items on the LCD. At the receiving end the selected items will be displayed on the LCD and by using the conveyer belt the received order will send to the particular table.
Shreya Umap, Shiwani Surode, Prajakta Kshirsagar , Manjusha Binekar, Prof. Nakul Nagpal
NRF, ARM, Restaurant Management
- Jeetender Singh Chauhan, Sunil Semwal," Microcontroller Based Speed Control of DC Geared Motor Through RS-232 Interface With PC ", International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications(IJERA) Vol. 3, Issue 1, January -February 2013, pp.778-783.
- Sarat Kumar Sahoo, W. Razia Sultana," Matrix keypad based Speed Control of Single Phase Induction Motor ", International Journal of Engineering and Technology Vol.2 (6), 2010, 392-396.
- System level solutions Lab manual, a study on Matrix keypad by John JRove.
- VSridhar," Image based password authentication for illiterates with matrix keypad ", International Journal of Science, Engineering and Technology Research (IJSETR) Volume 1, Issue 3, September 2012.
- Snehal S. Dambhare, Mangesh A. Pm:iane, Dhananjay M. Deore," Matrix keypad based menu ordering and displaying system for restaurants", International Journal of Computer Engineering and Technology Volume 3, Issue 2, July- September (2012), pp. 297-307.
- NRF Alliance Document 053474r06, NRF Specification, Version 10, 2005.
- Liu, C. L, Layland, J, ‘Scheduling algorithms for multiprogramming in a hard real - time environment,’ Journal of the ACM, vol. 20.
- Hangci Zhou, Guangwen Wu, ‘the programming based on embedded real time operating system,’ Beijing: Beihang University press, 2006.
- Mudit Ratana, Anand Vardhan Bhalla? Comparative study of various matrix keypad technologies? International Journal of Computer Applications (0975 – 8887) Volume 6 – No.8, September 2010
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 207-212
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845447
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Shreya Umap, Shiwani Surode, Prajakta Kshirsagar , Manjusha Binekar, Prof. Nakul Nagpal, "Smart Menu Ordering System in Restaurant", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.207-212, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845447