Home > Archives > IJSRST1845469
Route Discovery Process in Reactive Routing Protocol
Authors(3) :-Klayani S. Ghate, Dr. Makrand R. Shahade, Jay U. Jadhao
A Mobile Ad-hoc network (MANET) is a self-organizing wireless network, which has no fixed infrastructure or central control station. A Major aspect of ad-hoc networks is that the nodes move randomly, which requires the routing protocols in ad-hoc network to quickly respond to the network topology change. In addition to that it should provide the various quality of services such as guaranteed delivery, security, reduced overhead etc. An efficient protocol must have the mechanism to maintain paths to other nodes and in most cases, if the routes are affected, it should be able to recover using an existing alternate path. In this, we focused the various methodologies used for route discovery, route maintenance and route recovery process adopted in Reactive routing protocol for MANETs. A Reactive (on-demand) routing strategy is a popular routing category for wireless ad hoc routing.
Klayani S. Ghate, Dr. Makrand R. Shahade, Jay U. Jadhao
Reactive Routing Protocol, Ad-Hoc - On Demand Distance Vector (AODV), Comparison of Reactive Routing Protocol.
- Ashok Kumar Sharma, Mr. Supratik Banerjee , Route Discovery Utilizing Power in AODV, Computer Science and Technology, Lovely Professional University Phagwara (Punjab), India 2013
- ESivajothi, N.Vijayalakshmi, A.Swaminathan, Dr.P.Vivekanandan An Overview of Route Discovery Mechanisms of Multicast Routing Protocols for MANETs, Research Scholar, College of Engineering, Anna University, Chennai, India
- Mr L Raja , Capt. Dr. S Santhosh Baboo Assistant Professor, Comparative study of reactive routing protocol (AODV, DSR, ABR and TORA) in MANET, Dept. of Computer Applications, P.G. Research Dept. of Computer Science 1Pachaiyappa’s College, Chenni-30, 2D.G. Vaishnav College, Chennai-106
- Neeraj Bhargava, Ph.D Associate Professor, Dept. of Computer Science, School of Engineering & Systems Sciences, MDS University, Ajmer, India Anchal Kumawat Research Scholar, Dept. of computer Science, School of Engineering & System Sciences, MDS University, Ajmer, India Ritu Bhargava, Ph.D Lecturer, Department of MCA, Govt. Women’s Engineering College, Ajmer, India.
- Kuldeep Kumar Computer science Engg Department & IFTM University Moradabad, India Kuldeepk395@gmail.com
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-05-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 194-197
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845469
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Klayani S. Ghate, Dr. Makrand R. Shahade, Jay U. Jadhao, "Route Discovery Process in Reactive Routing Protocol", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.194-197, May-June-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845469