Home > Archives > IJSRST1845482
Implementing Cryptographic Method for Ensuring Data Security In Cloud Computing Based On Hybrid Cloud
Authors(3) :-Md Sajid Khan, Dr. Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Mayank Deep Khar
In this modern era, Cloud Computing is the most emerging technology in the world, through which people can share resources, services and information among the people using the internet. Information security has been a major issue in cloud computing because the data is stored in different location in the cloud so Data security is the key factors of people's concerns, because cloud computing have been investigated in both academics and industries so data security and privacy are most essential for the future development of cloud computing technology in government, industry, and business. For enhancing the security in cloud computing we have developed the new technology and methodology to secure data in cloud computing, accordingly I have built an application using Cryptographic Algorithms encryption technology to secure & upload data in database, and during upload & retrieve the data they have to use the three level of encryption method to fetch the information.
Md Sajid Khan, Dr. Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Mayank Deep Khar
Cloud Computing, Deployment models, Data security, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Challenges
- Md Sajid Khan, Mayank Deep Khare and Dr. Chandra Shekhar Yadav. "An Approach for Ensuring Data Security in Cloud Computing Based on Hybrid Cloud-A Survey." International Journal for Scientific Research and Development 5.12 (2018): 596-599.
- Vishwanath S Mahalle, Aniket K Shahade, "Enhancing the Data Security in Cloud by Implementing Hybrid (Rsa & Aes) Encryption Algorithm" 978-1-4799-7169-5/14/ IEEE
- Adviti Chauhan, Jyoti Gupta, “A Novel Technique of Cloud Security Based on Hybrid Encryption by Blowfish and MD5” 4th IEEE International Conference on Signal Processing, Computing and Control ('SPCC 2k17), Sep21-23, 2017, Solan, India
- Mohammad Nashir Uddin, He Lie, & Hao Li. “Hybrid Cloud Computing and Integrated Transport System” 2017 International Conference on Green Informatics, IEEE DOI 10.1109/ICGI.2017.27
- Vikas K.Soman, Natarajan V, “An Enhanced hybrid Data Security Algorithm for Cloud” 2017 International Conference on Networks & Advances in Computational Technologies (NetACT) |20-22 July 2017| Trivandrum.
- Aarti Singh, Manisha Malhotra, “Hybrid Two-Tier Framework for Improved Security in Cloud Environment” 978-9-3805-4421-2/16, 2016 IEEE
- Divya Prathana Timothy, Ajit Kumar Santra,” A Hybrid Cryptography Algorithm for Cloud Computing Security” 978-1-5386-1716-8/17/,2017 IEEE
- Shweta Kaushik, Charu Gandhi, "Cloud data security with hybrid symmetric encryption" 2016 International Conference on Computational Techniques in Information and Communication Technologies (ICCTICT), 978-1-5090-0082-1/16, IEEE
- Santosh Bulusu, Kalyan Sudia "A Study on Cloud Computing Security Challenges" Thesis School of Computing, Blekinge Institute of Technology, SE-371 79 Karlskrona,Sweden
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 338-343
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845482
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Md Sajid Khan, Dr. Chandra Shekhar Yadav, Mayank Deep Khar, "Implementing Cryptographic Method for Ensuring Data Security In Cloud Computing Based On Hybrid Cloud ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.338-343, May-June-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845482