Home > Archives > IJSRST1845517
Dissimilar metal welding of J4-16cr. austenitic stainless steel with Grade 201LN austenitic stainless steel experimental analysis through optimization taguchi method
Authors(2) :-Harpreet Singh, Barkat Ali
A literature review of studies and research has been made in the field of dissimilar metal welding. It has various industrial applications such as in field of automobile chemical mechanical thermal power generation, nuclear plant. The main purpose of this paper is to review
(a) Dissimilar metal welds and aspect of mechanical and metallurgical point of view.
(b) Enhancing GMAW Technique. And second main objective of present study is to apply the taguchi method .In this technique an orthogonal array ,signal to noise ratio (S/N)and analysis to variance (ANOVA) are made to study the welding characteristics of material & optimize the welding parameters
Harpreet Singh, Barkat Ali
Automated MIG Welding System, Grinding machine, orthogonal array, Signal to noise (S/N) ratio, ANOVA
- Nabendu Ghosh, et al., (2016) "Parametric Optimization of MIG Welding on 316L Austenitic Stainless Steel by Grey-based Taguchi Method."Procedia Technology, 25, 1038-1048.
- Abhishek Prakash & Raju S. S et al., (2016)"Parametric optimization of metal inert gas welding by using taguchi approach." International Journal of Research in Engineering and Technology, Volume: 05 Issue: 02.
- Diganta Kalita & Parimal Bakul Barua et al., (2015) "Taguchi Optimization of MIG Welding Parameters Affecting Tensile Strength of C20 Welds". International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology (IJETT) – Volume 26 Number 1- August 2015. ISSN: 2231-5381
- Mohit Singhmar and Nishant Verma et al., (2015) "Experimental Study For Welding Aspects Of Austenitic Stainless Steel (Aisi 304) On Tensile Strength By Taguchi Technique". International J. Mech. Eng. & Rob. Res- ISSN 2278 – 0149 www.ijmerr.com, Vol. 4, No. 1, January 2015.
- Vikas Chauhan and Dr. R. S. Jadoun et al., (2015) "Parametric optimization of MIG welding for stainless steel (SS-304) and low carbon steel using Taguchi design method". International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, Vol. 6, Issue 2,pp. 2662-2666
- S D AMBEKAR, SUNIL R.WADHOKAR et al., (2015) "Parametric Optimization of Gas metal arc welding process by using Taguchi method on stainless steel AISI 410". IJRMEET, Vol. 3, Issue 1,pp. 1-9
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 272-278
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1845517
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Harpreet Singh, Barkat Ali, "Dissimilar metal welding of J4-16cr. austenitic stainless steel with Grade 201LN austenitic stainless steel experimental analysis through optimization taguchi method ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.272-278, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1845517