Home > Archives > IJSRST184555
Modeling of PV Interconnected Distribution System using Simulink
Authors(2) :-Pooja A. Bhonge, Kawita D. Thakur
Distribution system is a final link between power system and consumer. The distribution system are of three types: ring main, radial, interconnected. In Radial distribution system power is received at the utility bus at supply voltage level by a single distribution substation. In this paper, modeling of benchmarked example of unbalanced radial distribution system is presented. The distribution system fed from single phase photovoltaic in phase a as well as Three phase source to supply the load demand. The simulink model is built in MATLAB software using simpower system toolbox.
Pooja A. Bhonge, Kawita D. Thakur
Single Phase Photovoltaic, Induction Machine, Distribution System, Maximum Power Point Tracking.
- Zhixin Miao, Lakshan Piyasinghe, Javad Khazaei, and Lingling Fan," Dynamic Phasor-Based Modeling of Unbalanced Radial Distribution Systems", IEEE transactions on power systems, vol. 30, no. 6, November 2015.
- D. Zammit, C. Spiteri Staines, M. Apap, "Comparison between PI and PR Current Controllers in Grid Connected PV Inverters", International Journal of Electrical, Computer, Energetic, Electronic and Communication Engineering Vol. 8, No. 2, 2014.
- Subarto Kumar Ghosh, Ashifur Rahman ,"Modeling of PV Array and Analysis of Different Parameters", International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, Volume 2, Issue 5, May-2013?? 358 ISSN 2278-7763.
- Ahmed K. Abdelsalam,, Ahmed M. Massoud, Shehab Ahmed, and Prasad N. Enjeti,?? "High-Performance Adaptive Perturb and Observe MPPT Technique for Photovoltaic-?? Based Microgrids", IEEE Transactions on power electronics, vol. 26, no. 4, April 2011.
- Atiqah Hamizah Mohd Nordin, Ahmad Maliki Omar,"?? Modeling and Simulation of Photovoltaic (PV) Array and maximum Power Point Tracker (MPPT) for Grid-Connected PV System", 3rd International Symposium & Exhibition in Sustainable Energy & Environment, 1-3 June 2011, Melaka, Malaysia.
- A. Safari and S. Mekhilef, Kuala Lumpur, "Incremental Conductance MPPT Method for PV Systems", IEEE CCECE 2011-000346.
- Michael E. Ropp, Sigifredo Gonzalez, " Development of a MATLAB/Simulink Model of a Single-Phase Grid-Connected Photovoltaic System", IEEE Transactions on energy conversion,?? 0885-8969/$25.00 ?? 2009 IEEE.
- Hanju Cha, Trung-Kien Vu and Jae-Eon Kim," Design and Control of Proportional-Resonant Controller Based Photovoltaic Power Conditioning System", 978-1-4244-2893-9/09/$25.00 ??2009 IEEE.
- I. H. Altas, A.M. Sharaf,"A Photovoltaic Array Simulation Model for Matlab-Simulink GUI Environment", 1-4244-0632-3/07/$20.00 ??2007 IEEE.
- Mihai Ciobotaru, Remus Teodorescu & Frede Blaabjerg, "Control of Single-Stage Single-Phase PV Inverter", EPE Journal ??? Vol. 16,?? no.3, September 2006.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 5 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 365-370
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184555
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Pooja A. Bhonge, Kawita D. Thakur, "Modeling of PV Interconnected Distribution System using Simulink", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 5, pp.365-370, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184555