Home > Archives > IJSRST184560
Ultrasonic Studies of Molecular Interactions in Binary Liquid Mixture of Dibutylamine with Ethanol
Authors(3) :-V. V. HariBabu, M. V. K. Mehar, Ch. Anjaneyulu
Ultrasonic properties of Binary liquid mixture of Dibutylamine with Ethanol were studied and investigated various parameters at the temperature 303 K. Ultrasonic measurements were determined using simple interferometer device with special designed double walled quartz crystal.Ultrasonic velocity,density,viscosity,adiabatic compressibility,intermolecular free length and molar valume were calculated. Some other excess parameters like excess adiabatic compressibility,excess viscosity,excess molar volume and excess intermolecular free length were calculated theoretically. Ultrasonic velocity increases with increasing mole fraction DBA(X1) and increases velocity with decreasing mole fraction EAOH(X2).Molar volume also follows the same trend. Adiabatic compressibility and inter molecular free length are decreases with increasing mole fraction (X1) and with decreasing molefraction(X2).Density and viscosity also follows similar behavior i.e. density increases with increasing molefractionupto X1=0.128331 then density decreases with further increasing molefraction X1 similarly density increases with decreasing mole fraction upto X2=0.871669 then decreases with continuous decreasing molefractionX2. Viscosity also follows the similar behavior.Excess adiabatic compressibility, Excess intermolecular free length and excess viscosity obtain the negative values and follows similar behaviori.e these parameters are decreases with increasing mole fraction upto X1=0.186341(X1=0.255689 for excess viscosity) with decreasing mole fraction upto X2=0.813659 (X1=0.255689 for excess viscosity) then both excess parameters are increases with molefractionX1 and with decreasing molefraction X2. In case of excess viscosity is increases with increasing mole fraction X1=0.186341 and with decreases molefraction X2=0.813659 from where excess viscosity decreases with increasing mole fraction X1 and with decreasing molefraction X2 except pure liquids.
V. V. HariBabu, M. V. K. Mehar, Ch. Anjaneyulu
Binary liquids,Ultrasonicvelocity,Excess parameters, Ultrasonic Properties, Intermolecular, Interactions,Thermodynamic Properties
- Amalendupal and Guru Charandas,Journal of pure and Applied Ultrasonics, Vol. 21,pp. 9, 1999.
- Nikkam ps, Jdhav M. C and Hasan.M, “Molecular-interactions in Mixtures of dimethylsulfoxide with some alkanols - an ultrasonic study”, Acustica,Vol. 83, pp. 86 ,1997.
- Syal V.K, Chauhan M.S, Chandra B.K& Chauhan S, Journal of pure and applied Ultrasonic, Vol.18, pp.104, 1996
- Nikkam P.S, Pathak R.B & Hasan M, Journal of pure and applied Ultrasonic, Vol.18, pp.19,1996.
- L & Patel A.T, Journal of Chemical Engineering Data,Vol. 40, pp.194,1995.
- Glory J, Jayamadhuri N, Naidu PS & Ravindra Prasad K, Res. Journal of Pharmcitucal Biological Chemical science, Vol. 3(3), pp 314, 2012.
- Fakruddin Sk., Srinivasu Ch. & Narendra K., Journal of Chem.ical and & Pharmacitucal Research,Vol. 4(3), , pp 1799,2012.
- Ramteke J. N, Advances in Spplied Science Research, Vol.3 (3), pp 1832, 2012.
- SahuS.NathG.&PaikarayR.,Research Journal of Chemical Science ,Vol.2(11), pp 642012.
- VadamalarR.Mani D. &Balakrishnan. R, Research Journal of Chemical Science, Volo.1(9), pp79,2011.
- Jalal Basiri Parsaa & Mahboobeh Faraji, Journal of Molecular liquid, Vol.144 (1–2), pp102, 2009.
- Md Javed Iqbal & Mansoora Ahmed Chaudhry, Journal of Molecular liquid, Vol.143, pp 75, 2008.
- Rita Mehra &Meenakshi Panchidi,Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Physics,Vol.45, pp.5801,2007.
- AnilKumar Nian,,Fluid Phase Equilibria,Vol.259, pp.218,2007.
- Jacobson B, Acta Chemical Science,Vol. 5, pp 1214,1951.
- NikosG.Tsierkezos&IoannaE.Molinou, Journal of Chemical Thermodynamics,Vol.39 , pp 1110,2007.
- Shengying Li, Hui Gao & WeidongYan, Journal of Chemical Engineering Data, Vol.53, pp 1630,2008.
- Galvão A C & Francesconi A Z, Thermochimical Acta,Vol. 450, pp 81,2006.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 5 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 333-340
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184560
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
V. V. HariBabu, M. V. K. Mehar, Ch. Anjaneyulu, "Ultrasonic Studies of Molecular Interactions in Binary Liquid Mixture of Dibutylamine with Ethanol", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 5, pp.333-340, March-April-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184560