Home > Archives > IJSRST1848251
A Review on the Influence of High Temperature on Mechanical Behavior of Cementitious Composites
Authors(3) :-Xiaohe Lu, Cheng Xiao, Yue Ma
The influence of temperature on cementitious composites is essential in infrastructures because of the potential hazards associated with fire. Fire response is dependent on the mechanical properties of cementitious composites or concretes. These properties vary significantly with temperature and also depend on heating rate and other environmental conditions. This paper discusses some important mechanical behavior related to high temperature. The various properties that influence fire resistance performance, together with the role of these properties on fire resistance, are discussed. The variation of mechanical properties with temperature for different types of cementitious composites are presented.
Xiaohe Lu, Cheng Xiao, Yue Ma
Cementitious Composites, High Temperature, Mechanical Behavior
- S Zhang, W. Shen, D. Li, X. Zhang, B. Chen, Nondestructive ultrasonic testing in rod structure with a novel numerical Laplace based wavelet finite element method, Latin American Journal of Solids and Structures, (2018) 16.
- L-p. Wang, B.-y. Chen, C. Chen, Z.-s. Chen, G.-l. Liu, Application of linear mean-square estimation in ocean engineering, China Ocean Engineering, 30 (2016) 12.
- W Shen, D. Li, S. Zhang, J. Ou, Analysis of wave motion in one-dimensional structures through fast-Fourier-transform-based wavelet finite element method, Journal of Sound and Vibration, 400 (2017) 18.
- L-p. Wang, B.-y. Chen, J.-f. Zhang, Z. Chen, A new model for calculating the design wave height in typhoon-affected sea areas, Nat Hazar, 67 (2013) 15.
- R Wen, A.C. Umeano, S. Dhar, Accessing Mitochondrial Targets Using NanoCargos, Intracellular Delivery III, (2016) 26.
- D Li, S. Zhang, W. Yang, W. Zhang, Corrosion Monitoring and Evaluation of Reinforced Concrete Structures Utilizing the Ultrasonic Guided Wave Technique, International Journal of Distributed Sensor Networks, 10 (2014) 9.
- L Wang, X. Xu, G. Liu, B. Chen, Z. Chen, A New Method to Estimate Wave Height of Specified Return Period, Chinese Journal of Oceanology and Limnology, 35 (2017) 8.
- B Chen, S. Escalera, I. Guyon, V. Ponce-Lopez, N. Shah, M. Simon, Overcoming calibration problems in pattern labeling with pairwise ratings: application to personality traits, Computer Vision–ECCV 2016 Workshops, (2016) 14.
- Y Cao, N. Tian, D. Bahr, P.D. Zavattieri, J. Youngblood, R.J. Moon, J. Weiss, The influence of cellulose nanocrystals on the microstructure of cement paste, Cement and Concrete Composites, 76 (2016) 10.
- V. Ponce-Lopez, B. Chen, M. Oliu, C. Corneanu, A. Clapés, I. Guyon, X. Baro, H.J. Escalante, S. Escalera, ChaLearn LAP 2016: First Round Challenge on First Impressions-Dataset and Results, Computer Vision–ECCV 2016 Workshops, (2016) 19.
- H.J. Escalante, V. Ponce-Lopez, J. Wan, M.A. Riegler, B. Chen, A. Clapes, S. Escalera, I. Guyon, X. Baro, P. Halvorsen, Chalearn joint contest on multimedia challenges beyond visual analysis: An overview, 23rd International Conference on Pattern Recognition (ICPR), (2016) 7.
- R. Wen, A.C. Umeano, L. Francis, N. Sharma, S. Tundup, S. Dhar, Mitochondrion: a promising target for nanoparticle-based vaccine, Vaccines, 4 (2016) 25.
- Y. Cao, K.P. Verian, A VEDA simulation on cement paste: using dynamic atomic force microscopy to characterize cellulose nanocrystal distribution, MRS Communications, 7 (2017) 5.
- R. Wen, S. Dhar, Turn up the cellular power generator with vitamin E analogue formulation, Chemical Science, 7 (2016) 9.
- Y. Cao, P. Zavaterri, J. Youngblood, R. Moon, J. Weiss, The influence of cellulose nanocrystal additions on the performance of cement paste, Cement and Concrete Composites, 56 (2015) 11.
- Z. Zhang, J. Ou, D. Li, S. Zhang, Optimization Design of Coupling Beam Metal Damper in Shear Wall Structures, Applied Sciences, 7 (2017) 12.
- R. Wen, B. Banik, R.K. Pathak, A. Kumar, N. Kolishetti, S. Dhar, Nanotechnology inspired tools for mitochondrial dysfunction related diseases, Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 99 (2016) 18.
- Y. Cao, P. Zavattieri, J. Youngblood, R. Moon, J. Weiss, The relationship between cellulose nanocrystal dispersion and strength, Construction and Building Materials, 119 (2016) 9.
- Z. Zhang, J. Ou, D. Li, S. Zhang, J. Fan, A thermography-based method for fatigue behavior evaluation of coupling beam damper, Fracture and Structural Integrity, 40 (2017) 13.
- Y. Cao, J. Weiss, J. Youngblood, R. Moon, P. Zavattieri, Performance-enhanced cementitious materials by cellulose nanocrystal additions, Production and Applications of Cellulose Nanomaterials, (2013) 2.
- Z. Zhang, C. Drapaca, Z. Zhang, S. Zhang, S. Sun, H. Liu, Leakage Evaluation by Virtual Entropy Generation (VEG) Method, Entropy, 20 (2018) 10.
- R. Wen, A.C. Umeano, Dual role of nanoparticle for cancer immunotherapy and imaging, Trends in Immunotherapy, 1 (2017).
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 9 | July-August 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-07-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 06-11
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1848251
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Xiaohe Lu, Cheng Xiao, Yue Ma, "A Review on the Influence of High Temperature on Mechanical Behavior of Cementitious Composites", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 9, pp.06-11, July-August-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1848251