Home > Archives > IJSRST184842
IoT Based Smart Irrigation Using Water Flow Sensors
Authors(2) :-P. Nagacharan Yadav, S. Chakrisreedhar
India is a horticulture based country. It is important to enhance the efficiency and nature of agro based items. The proposed configuration is a programmed framework that guides the client in water system handle. It continues informing the rancher through an on-board LCD show and messages that is sent to the User PC. This proposed design is moreover valuable for the Users who are standing up to control frustration issues to keep up a uniform water supply as a result of vitality disillusionment or inadequate and non-uniform water supply. The customized water framework structure in like manner keeps the Users to revived with all the establishment practices through a GPRS Module that sends messages on the PC. This contraption can be a vital turning point for our overall population. The contraption is easily direct by the Users of the country. This proposed arrangement is valuable for decreasing the human work. This is a low spending framework with a fundamental social application.
P. Nagacharan Yadav, S. Chakrisreedhar
Arduino, IR sensors, MAX-232
- "W. A. Jury and H. J. Vaux, -The developing worldwide water emergency: Managing shortage and struggle between water users, Adv. Agronomy, vol. 95,pp. 1-76, Sep. 2007."
- "X. Wang, W. Yang, A. Wheaton, N. Cooley, and B. Moran, -Efficient enlistment of optical and IR pictures for programmed plant water push appraisal, Comput. Electron. Agricult., vol. 74, no. 2, pp. 230-237,Nov. 2010."
- "G. Yuan, Y. Luo, X. Sun, and D. Tang, -Evaluation of a harvest water push record for recognizing water worry in winter wheat in the North China Plain, Agricult. Water Manag., vol. 64, no. 1, pp. 29-40, Jan. 2004."
- "S. B. Idso, R. D. Jackson, P. J. Pinter, Jr., R. J. Reginato, and J. L. Hatfield, -Normalizing the anxiety degree day parameter for natural variability,Agricult. Meteorol., vol. 24, pp. 45-55, Jan. 1981."
- "Y.Erdem, L.Arin, T.Erdem, S.Polat, M.Deveci, H.Okursoy, and H. T. Gültas, -Crop water stretch file for surveying water system planning of trickle inundated broccoli (Brassica oleracea L. var. italica),Agricult. Water Manag., vol. 98, no. 1, pp. 148-156, Dec. 2010."
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 301-308
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184842
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
P. Nagacharan Yadav, S. Chakrisreedhar, "IoT Based Smart Irrigation Using Water Flow Sensors ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.301-308, May-June-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184842