Home > Archives > IJSRST18485
Grid Voltage and Current Harmonic Compensation using Fuzzy Logic Based Coordinated Controller
Authors(2) :-Atchi Rambabu, Y Rajesh Kumar
In this project the compensation of neighborhood load harmonic current utilizing a single DG interfacing converter may make the intensification of supply voltage harmonics delicate burdens, especially when the fundamental grid voltage is very mutilated. Dissimilar to the op generation tion of unified power quality conditioners (UPQC) with arrangement converter, another harmonic current supply voltage and grid current harmonic pay methodology is proposed utilizing facilitated control of two shunt interfacing converters. In particular, the primary converter is in charge of neighborhood load supply voltage harmonicsuppression. The second converter is utilized to alleviate the harmonic current created by the communication between the primary interfacing converter and the nearby nonlinear load. To understand a basic control of parallel converters, an altered mixture voltage and current controller is additionally created in the paper. By utilizing this proposed controller, the grid voltage stage bolted circle and the identification of the heap current and the supply voltage harmonics are pointless for both interfacing converters. In this way, the computational heap of interfacing converters can be fundamentally lessened.
Atchi Rambabu, Y Rajesh Kumar
- P Acuna, L. Moran, M. Riv generation , J. Dixon, and J. Rodriguez, “Improved active power filter performance for renewable power gen generation tion systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 29, no.2, pp. 687-694, Feb. 2013.
- Y W. Li, F. Blaabjerg, D. M. Vilathgamuwa, and P. C. Loh, “Design and Comparison of High Performance Stationary-Frame Controllers for DVR Implementation,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 22, pp. 602-612, Mar. 2007.
- C Meyer, R. W. DeDoncker, Y. W. Li, and F. Blaabjerg, “Optimized Control Strategy for a Medium-Voltage DVR - Theoretical Investigations and Experimental Results,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 23, pp. 2746-2754, Nov. 2008.
- F Blaabjerg, Z. Chen, and S. B. Kjaer, “Power electronics as efficient interface in dispersed power gen generation tion systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 19, pp. 1184-1194, Sep. 2004.
- A Timbus, M. Liserre, R. Teodorescu, P. Rodriguez, and F. Blaabjerg, “Evaluation of current controllers for distributed power gen generation tion systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 654–664, Mar. 2009.
- J M. Guerrero, L. G. Vicuna, J. Matas, M. Castilla, and J. Miret, “A wireless controller to enhance dynamic performance of parallel inverters in distributed gen generation tion systems,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., vol. 19, no. 4, pp. 1205-1213, Sep, 2004.
- J M. Guerrero, J. C. Vasquez, J. Matas, L.G. de Vicuna, and M. Castilla, “Hi generation rchical control of droop-controlled AC and DC microgrids - A gen generation l approach toward standardization,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 55, no. 1, pp. 158 - 172, Jan. 2011.
- J He and Y. W. Li, “Analysis, design and implementation of virtual impedance for power electronics interfaced distributed gen generation tion,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat., vol. 47, no. 6, pp. 2525-2038, Nov/Dec. 2011
- Q. Zhang, “Robust droop controller for accurate proportional load sharing among inverters op generation ted in parallel,” IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 1281–1290, Apr. 2013.
- W. Issa, M. Abusara, and S. Sharkh, “Control of transient power during unintentional islanding of microgrids,” IEEE Trans. Power Electron., online early access.
- C.-L. Chen, Y. Wang, J.-S. Lai, Y.-S. Lee, D. Martin, “Design of parallel inverters for smooth mode transfer microgrid applications,” IEEE Trans. Power. Electron., vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 6–15, Jan. 2010.
- N. Pogaku and T.C. Green, “Harmonic mitigation throughout a distribution system: a distributed-gen generation tor-based solution,” IEE Proc. Gener. Transm. Distrib., vol.153, no.3, pp. 350- 358, May. 2006.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 50-61
Manuscript Number : IJSRST18485
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Atchi Rambabu, Y Rajesh Kumar, "Grid Voltage and Current Harmonic Compensation using Fuzzy Logic Based Coordinated Controller", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.50-61, May-June-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST18485