Home > Archives > IJSRST184868
Energy Efficient Homogeneous Routing in Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks among Obstacles
Authors(1) :-Bandi Sivaprakash Reddy
An essential problem of studies in Wi-Fi sensor networks (WSNs) is to dynamically organize the sensors into a Wi-Fi network and direction the sensory facts from sensors to a sink. Clustering in WSNs is an effective technique for prolonging the network lifetime. In most of the traditional routing in clustered WSNs assumes that there is no impediment in a ?eld of interest. Although it isn't always a practical assumption, it removes the consequences of barriers in routing the sensory statistics. In this paper, we ?rst suggest a clustering approach in WSNs named strength-efficient homogeneous clustering that periodically selects the cluster heads consistent with a hybrid of their residual strength and a secondary parameter, inclusive of the utility of the sensor to its buddies. In this manner, the selected cluster heads have same variety of pals and residual strength. We then present a course optimization method in clustered WSNs amongst limitations the usage of Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm. We display that our work reduces the common hop count number, packet put off, and strength-consumption of WSNs.
Clustering, Energy-efficient, Obstacles, Routing.
- D C. Hoang, P. Yadav, R. Kumar, and S. Panda, "Real- time implementation of a harmony search algorithm-based clustering protocol for energy-efficient wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Ind. Informant., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 774-783, Feb. 2014.
- J H. Lee, T. Kwon, and J. Song, "Group connectivity model for industrial wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 57, no. 5, pp. 1835-1844, May 2010.
- Z. Ha, J. Wu, J. Zhang, L. Liu, and K. Tian, "A general self-organized tree-based energy-balance routing protocol for wireless sensor network," IEEE Trans. Nucl. Sci., vol. 61, no. 2, pp. 732-740, Apr. 2014
- M Tarhani, Y. S. Kavian, and S. Siavoshi, "SEECH: Scalable energy efficient clustering hierarchy protocol in wireless sensor networks," IEEE Sensors J., vol. 14, no. 11, pp. 3944-3954, Nov. 2014.
- H Lu, J. Li, and M. Guizani, "Secure and efficient data transmission for cluster-based wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 25, no. 3, pp. 750-761, Mar. 2014.
- D Wei, Y. Jin, S. Vural, K. Moessner, and R. Tafazolli, "An energy efficient clustering solution for wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun., vol. 10, no. 11, pp. 3973-3983, Nov. 2011.
- M J. Handy, M. Haase, and D. Timmermann, "Low energy adaptive clustering hierarchy with deterministic cluster-head selection," in Proc. 4th Int. Workshop MWCN, 2002, pp. 368-372.
- D Zhang, G. Li, K. Zheng, X. Ming, and Z.-H. Pan, "An energy balanced routing method based on forward-aware factor for wireless sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Ind. Informant., vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 766-773, Feb. 2014.
- Y. Cao, Z. Sun, N. Wang, H. Cruickshank, and N. Ahmad, "A reliable and efficient geographic routing scheme for delay/disruption tolerant networks," IEEE Wireless Commun. Letts., vol. 2, no. 6, pp. 603-606, Dec. 2013.
- O. Younis and S. Fahmy, "HEED: A hybrid, energy-efficient, distributed clustering approach for ad hoc sensor networks," IEEE Trans. Mobile Comput., vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 366-379, Oct./Dec. 2004.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 360-363
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184868
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Bandi Sivaprakash Reddy, "Energy Efficient Homogeneous Routing in Clustered Wireless Sensor Networks among Obstacles", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.360-363, May-June-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184868