Home > Archives > IJSRST184882
Test Quality of Variance and Tabulation : Case study from Indonesia
Authors(2) :-Ahmad Subagyo, Armanto Wijaksono
This paper aims to examine the relationship between financial ratios of banks namely NIM, ROA, CAR and NPL variables in 43 banking industry in Indonesia. This paper uses the analysis of quality of variance and tabulation to see the relationship between the financial ratios of banking in detail, based on data published in the financial statements during the period of 2011 to 2015. From the paper that has been completed studies, it was concluded that the test quality od variance and tabulation of banking financial ratios are carefully distributed simultaneously showing the positive effects and negative effects as presented in table 2 and table 3. While the value for the range of data generated, the amount of data, the average value of each data, and the resulting median values are presented normally as shown in table 1 results.
Ahmad Subagyo, Armanto Wijaksono
Test Quality of Variance, Tabulation Test, Banking Industry.
- Tarawneh, M, (2006) , "a comparison of financial performance in the banking sector: some evidence from Omani commercial banks", International Research Journal of Finance and Economics, vol. 3, pp. 101-112.
- Ahmed A. A., (2011), "Financial Performance Evaluation of Some Selected Jordanian Commercial Banks", International Research Journal of Finance and Economics. Issue 68.
- Khizer, A. et, all., (2011), "Bank-Specific and Macroeconomic Indicators of Profitability - Empirical Evidence from the Commercial Banks of Pakistan", International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 2 No, 2011.
- Siddiqui. M.A., and Shoaib, A., (2011), "Measuring performance through capital structure: Evidence from banking sector of Pakistan", African Journal of Business Management. Vol. 5(5), pp.1871-1879.
- Rizvi, S. F. A, (2001), "Post-liberalization Efficiency and Productivity of the Banking Sector in Pakistan". The Pakistan Development Review 40: 4, 605-632.
- Shah, S.Q., and Rizwan J., ( 2014 ) Analysis of Financial Performance of Private Banks in Pakistan, Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 109, 1021 - 1025, doi: 10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.12.583
- Khizer, A. et all., (2011), "Bank-Specific and Macroeconomic Indicators of Profitability - Empirical Evidence from the Commercial Banks of Pakistan", International Journal of Business and Social Science, Vol. 2 No, 2011.
- Raza, A. et all., (2011) "A Comparison of Financial Performance in Investment Banking Sector in Pakistan", International Journal of Business and Social Science Vol. 2 No. 9.
- Kamarudin, F. et all., (2016) Global financial crisis, ownership and bank profitefficiency in the Bangladesh's state owned and privatecommercial banks, Contaduria y Administracion 61, 705-745, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cya.2016.07.006.
- Islam, M., et all. (2014). Performance evaluation of the banking sector in Bangladesh:A comparative analysis. Business and Economic Research, 4(1), 70-107. http://dx.doi.org/10.5296/ber.v4i1.4672
- Jayaraman, A., and Srinivasan, M. (2014). Analyzing profit efficiency of banks in india withundesirable output - Nerlovian profit indicator approach. IIMB Management Review, 26(4), 222-233. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.iimb.2014.10.004.
- Brown, M. B. and A. B. Forsythe (1974a). "Robust Tests for the Equality of Variances," Journal of the American Statistical Association, 69, 364-367.
- Brown, M. B. and A. B. Forsythe (1974b). "The Small Sample Behavior of Some Test Statistics which Test the Equality of Several Means," Technometrics, 16, 129-132.
- Conover, W. J., M. E. Johnson and M. M. Johnson (1981). "A Comparative Study of Tests for Homogeneity of Variance with Applications to the Outer Continental Shelf Bidding Data," Technometrics, 23, 351-361.
- Levene, H. (1960). "Robust Tests for the Equality of Variances," in I. Olkin, S. G. Ghurye, W.
- Harvey, Andrew C. (1990). The Econometric Analysis of Time Series, 2nd edition, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
- Harvey, Andrew C. (1993). Time Series Models, 2nd edition, Cambridge, MA: MIT Press.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 370-376
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184882
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ahmad Subagyo, Armanto Wijaksono, "Test Quality of Variance and Tabulation : Case study from Indonesia", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.370-376, May-June-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184882