Home > Archives > IJSRST1849123
Parallel Inverters Using Virtual Synchronous Generators with Fuzzy Logic Controller in Micro Grids
Authors(2) :-G. Krishnaiah, Atchi Ram Babu
Virtual synchronous generator (VSG) control is a promising correspondence less control strategy in a microgrid for its inertia support highlight. Be that as it may, active power transients also, despicable transient active power sharing is observed when fundamental VSG control is connected. Also, the issue of reactive power sharing mistake, acquired from traditional droop control, ought to likewise be routed to acquire attractive stable state execution. In this paper, an upgraded VSG control is proposed, with which transient damping and genuine transient active power sharing are accomplished by changing the virtual stator reactance with fuzzy logic controller in based of state-space examinations. Besides, correspondence less precise reactive power sharing is accomplished in view of inversed voltage droop control include (V–Q droop control) and normal ac bus voltage estimation.
G. Krishnaiah, Atchi Ram Babu
Distributed Power Generation, Droop Control, Micro Grids, Power Control, Reactive Power Control, Fuzzy Controller, Virtual Synchronous Generator.
- R. H. Lasseter, "Microgrids," in Proc. IEEE Power Eng. Soc. Winter Meeting, New York, NY, USA, 2002, pp. 305–308.
- J. M. Guerrero, J. C. Vasquez, J. Matas, L. G. de Vicuña, and M. Castilla, "Hierarchical control of droop-controlled AC and DC microgrids— A general approach toward standardization," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron.,vol. 58, no. 1, pp. 158–172, Jan. 2011.
- A. Bidram and A. Davoudi, "Hierarchical structure of microgrids control system," IEEE Trans. Smart Grid, vol. 3, no. 4, pp. 1963–1976, Dec. 2012.
- M. C. Chandorkar, D. M. Divan, and R. Adapa, "Control of parallel connected inverters in standalone AC supply systems," IEEE Trans. Ind. Appl., vol. 29, no. 1, pp. 136–143, Jan./Feb. 1993.
- H. Bevrani, M. Watanabe, and Y. Mitani, Power System Monitoring and Control. Hoboken, NJ, USA: Wiley, 2014.
- J. M. Guerrero, J. Matas, L. G. De Vicuña, M. Castilla, and J. Miret, "Decentralized control for parallel operation of distributed generation inverters using resistive output impedance," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 994–1004, Apr. 2007.
- T. L. Vandoorn, B. Meersman, L. Degroote, B. Renders, and L. Vandevelde, "A control strategy for islanded microgrids with DC-link voltage control," IEEE Trans. Power Del., vol. 26, no. 2, pp. 703–713, Apr. 2011.
- T. L. Vandoorn, B. Meersman, J. D. M. De Kooning, and L. Vandevelde, "Analogy between conventional grid control and islanded microgrid control based on a global DC-link voltage droop," IEEE Trans. Power Del., vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 1405–1414, Jul. 2012.
- J. C. Vasquez, J. M. Guerrero, M. Savaghebi, J. Eloy-Garcia, and R. Teodorescu, "Modeling, analysis, and design of stationary-referenceframe droop-controlled parallel three-phase voltage source inverters," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., vol. 60, no. 4, pp. 1271–1280, Apr. 2013.
- J. Driesen and K. Visscher "Virtual synchronous generators," in Proc. IEEE Power Energy Soc. Gen. Meeting—Convers. Del. Elect. Energy 21st Century, Pittsburgh, PA, USA, 2008, pp. 1–3.
- L. M. A. Torres, L. A. C. Lopes, T. L. A. Moran, and C. J. R. Espinoza, "Self-tuning virtual synchronous machine: A control strategy for energy storage systems to support dynamic frequency control," IEEE Trans. Energy Convers., vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 833–840, Dec. 2014.
- Y. Hirase et al., "Virtual synchronous generator control with double decoupled synchronous reference frame for single-phase inverter," IEEJ J. Ind. Appl., vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 143–151, May 2015.
- K. Sakimoto, Y. Miura, and T. Ise, "Stabilization of a power system with a distributed generator by a virtual synchronous generator function," in Proc. 8th IEEE Int. Conf. Power Electron. ECCE Asia, Shilla Jeju, Korea, 2011, pp. 1498–1505.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 10 | September-October 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-09-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 06-15
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1849123
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
G. Krishnaiah, Atchi Ram Babu, "Parallel Inverters Using Virtual Synchronous Generators with Fuzzy Logic Controller in Micro Grids", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 10, pp.06-15, September-October-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1849123