Home > Archives > IJSRST1849124
Extenuation of Voltage Variations and Load Leveling in Wind-DG Microgrid with Back Propagation using ANFIS Controller
Authors(2) :-Kaleem Fowzadh Shaik, Atchi Ram Babu
This paper manages a wind-DG (Diesel Generator) half breed design of the micro grid utilizing a voltage source converter (VSC) as a voltage and frequency controller (VFC). The wind control created by permanent magnet brushless DC generator (PMBLDCG), and the most extreme power is trapped by a maximum power point strategy (MPPT) utilizing a boost converter with an incremental conductance (INC) approach. This power is provided to the purchaser burdens and surplus power is put away into battery storage (BS). BS is appended at DC connection of VSC which gives stack leveling amid less or no wind conditions. With such mix of vitality assets, a decreased rating, diesel motor driven squirrel confine acceptance generator (SCIG) sustains burdens and VSC at purpose of basic coupling (PCC) bolsters the network when the wind are can't take care of out the heap demand. Back proliferations nourish forward (BPFF) control using ANFIS calculation is utilized for VF control of VSC. This controller gives sounds end, stacks leveling and responsive power remunerations and furthermore manages the voltage at PCC.
Kaleem Fowzadh Shaik, Atchi Ram Babu
- M. Hook, A. Sivertsson, and K. Aleklett,"alidity of the fossil fuel production outlooks in the IPCC Emission Scenarios" Natural Resources Research, vol. 19, no. 2, pp. 63-81, June 2010.
- F. Mushtaq, W. Maqbool, R. Mat, and F.N. Ani, "Fossil fuel energy scenario in Malaysia- prospect of indigenous renewable biomass and coal resources," in proc. of IEEE Conference on Clean Energy and Technology (CEAT), 2013, 18-20 Nov. 2013, pp.232-237.
- N. Bauer, I. Mouratiadou, G. Luderer, Lavinia Baumstark, R. J. Brecha, Ottmar Edenhofer, and Elmar Kriegler, "Global fossil energy markets and climate change mitigation – an analysis with REMIND" Springer, Oct, 2013.
- Bin Wu, Y. Lang, N. Zargari, and S. Kouro, "Power Conversion and Control of Wind Energy Systems", John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2011.
- Gilburt M. Master, "Renewable and Efficient Electric Power Systems", John Wiley & Sons, Inc., Hoboken, New Jersey, 2004.
- K.F. Krommydas, and A.T. Alexandridis, "Modular Control Design and Stability Analysis of Isolated PV-Source/Battery-Storage Distributed Genaretion Systems," IEEE Journal on Emerging and Selected Topics in Circuits and Systems, vol.5, no.3, pp.372-382, Sept. 2015.
- A. Elmitwally, and M. Rashed, "Flexible Oparetion Strategy for an Isolated PV-Diesel Microgrid Without Energy Storage," IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol.26, no.1, pp.235-244, March 2011.
- Miao Zhixin, A. Domijan, and Fan Lingling, "Investigation of Microgrids With Both Inverter Interfaced and Direct AC-Connected Distributed Energy Resources," IEEE Transactions on Power Delivery, vol.26, no.3, pp.1634-1642, July 2011.
- M. Arriaga, C.A. Canizares, and M. Kazareni, "Renewable Energy Alternatives for Remote Communities in Northern Ontario, Canada," IEEE Trans. on Sustainable Energy, vol.4, no.3, pp.661-670, July 2013.
- Dong-Jing Lee and Li Wang, "Small-Signal Stability Analysis of an Autonomous Hybrid Renewable Energy Power Genaretion/Energy Storage System Part I: Time-Domain Simulations," IEEE Trans. on Energy Conversion, vol.23, no.1, pp.311-320, March 2008.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 10 | September-October 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-09-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 16-25
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1849124
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Kaleem Fowzadh Shaik, Atchi Ram Babu, "Extenuation of Voltage Variations and Load Leveling in Wind-DG Microgrid with Back Propagation using ANFIS Controller", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 10, pp.16-25, September-October-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1849124