Home > Archives > IJSRST184933
Unpredictable Information Covering Up in Encoded Pictures Using Interpolation-Based Distributed Space Reservation
Authors(2) :-B. N. Manjunadha Reddy, P. Viswanatha Reddy
Reversible data hiding (RDH) in encrypted pictures has earned additional attention recently in analysis community. Privacy protection of extra data yet as cover media makes it attractive for applications in medical imaging, cloud storage, forensics etc. during this paper, a brand new method for reversible data concealing in encrypted images (RDH-EI), is proposed. Our method adopts the approach of reserving sufficient space for the additional data before encrypting the duvet image. First we identify appropriate blocks for concealing data from numerous elements of the image. Before encrypting the image, one or additional LSB-planes of these blocks are backed-up into remaining elements of the image using a high-performing ancient RDH methodology that works on unencrypted pictures. Once encrypting the image, those LSB planes are accustomed hide extra knowledge. Recovery of original cover image and error-free extraction of extra knowledge is guaranteed perpetually. Moreover, the projected methodology is straightforward and intuitive. By experimentation results show that our methodology outperforms the progressive ways for reversible knowledge hiding in encrypted images.
B. N. Manjunadha Reddy, P. Viswanatha Reddy
Reversible data concealing in encrypted images (RDH-EI), Reversible data hiding (RDH), and encryption
- J. B. Feng, H. C. Wu, C. S. Tsai, and Y. P. Chu, "A new multi-secret images sharing scheme using Lagrange’s interpolation," Journal of Systems and Software, vol. 76, no. 3, pp. 327–339, June 2005
- J. Fridrich, J. Goljan, and Rui. Du, "Invertible authentication," in SPIE Proceedings of Security and Watermarking of Multimedia Content, pp. 197–208, San Jose, Jan. 2002.
- J. Fridrich and M. Goljan, "Lossless data embedding for all image formats," in SPIE Proceedings of Photonics West, Electronic Imaging, Security and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents, vol. 4675, pp. 572–583, San Jose, Jan. 2002.
- J. Fridrich, M. Goljan, Q. Chen, and V. Pathak, "Lossless data embedding with file size preservation," in SPIE Proceedings of EI, San Jose, Jan. 2004.
- J. Fridrich, M. Goljan, and R. Du, "Lossless data embedding-new paradigm in digital watermarking," EURASIP Journal of Signal Processing, vol. 2002, no. 2, pp. 185–196, Feb. 2002.
- J. Tian and R. O. Wells, "Reversible data-embedding with a hierarchical structure," in Proceedings of the ICIP International Conference on Image Processing, vol. 5, pp. 3419–3422, Genova, Oct. 2004.
- C. L. Tsai, K. C. Fan, C. D. Chung, and T. C. Chung, "Reversible and lossless data hiding with application in digital library," in Proceedings of the 38th Annual International Carnahan Conference on Security Technology, pp. 226–232, Albuquerque, USA, Oct. 2004.
- C. S. Tsai and C. C. Chang, "A repeating color watermarking scheme based on human visual model," Eurasip Journal on Applied Signal Processing, vol. 13, pp. 1965–1972, 2004.
- G. Xuan, C. Yang, Y. Zhen, Y. Q. Shi, and Z. Ni, "Reversible data hiding based on wavelet spread spectrum," in Proceedings of the IEEE 6th Workshop on Multimedia Signal Processing, pp. 211–214, Italy, Sept. 2004.
- G. Xuan, J. Zhu, J. Chen, Y. Q. Shi, Z. Ni, and W. Su, "Circular interpretation of bijective transformations in lossless watermarking for media asset management," IEE Electronics Letters, vol. 38, no. 25, pp. 1646–1648, Dec. 2002.
- Zhang X (2011) Reversible data hiding in encrypted images, IEEE Signal Process. Lett., 18(4):255–258 10. Hong W, Chen T, Wu H (2012) An improved reversible data hiding in encrypted images using side match, IEEE Signal Process. Lett., 19(4):199–202
- Zhang X (2012) Separable reversible data hiding in encrypted image, IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, 7(2):826–832 12. Ma K, Zhang W, et al. (2013) Reversible Data Hiding in Encrypted Images by Reserving Room Before Encryption, IEEE Trans. Inf. Forensics Security, 8(3):553-562
- Kalker T, Willems F M (2002) Capacity bounds and code constructions for reversible data-hiding, Proc. 14th Int. Conf. Digital Signal Processing (DSP2002), 71–76 2. Sachnev V, Kim H J, Nam J, et al. (2009) Reversible watermarking algorithm using sorting and prediction, IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. Video Technol. 19(7): 989–999
- Fridrich J, Goljan M (2002) Lossless data embedding for all image formats, Proc. SPIE Proc. Photonics West, Electronic Imaging, Security and Watermarking of Multimedia Contents, 4675: 572–583, San Jose, CA, USA
- G. Xuan, J. Zhu, J. Chen, Y. Q. ShL Z. Ni, and W. Su, "Distortionless data hiding based on integer wavelet transform", lEE Electronics Letters, vo1.38, no.25, pp.l646-1648, December 2002.
- J.Tian, "Reversible watermarKing by difference expansion," Proceedings of Workshop on Milltimedia arId Security, 19•22, Dec. 2002.
- M.Veen, EBroekers, A.Leest, and S.Cavin, "High capacity reversible watermarking for audio," Proceedings of the SP/E, Volume 5020, pp. 1•11,2003.
- B.Yang; M.Schmucker; W.Funk; C.Busch; S.Sun, Integer DCT•based reversible walermarking for images using companding technique. SPIE Electronic hnaging 2004.
- Z. Ni, Y. Q. Shi, N. Ansari and W. Suo "Reversible data hiding," IEEE Proceedings of /SCAS'03, vo1.2, pp.II•912 - II-915, May 2003.
- G. Plonka and M. Tasche, "Invertible integer DCT algorithms" Applied and Computational Harmonic Analysis. 15, pp.70•88, 2003.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 10 | September-October 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-09-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 01-05
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184933
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
B. N. Manjunadha Reddy, P. Viswanatha Reddy, "Unpredictable Information Covering Up in Encoded Pictures Using Interpolation-Based Distributed Space Reservation ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 10, pp.01-05, September-October-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184933