Home > Archives > IJSRST21841357
A Novel Approach for Facial Emotion Recognition Based On Kernel Extreme Sparse Learning with CSMP
Authors(2) :-B. Sriharika, B. Anuradha
Camera motion during light exposure causes image blur and disturbs them. The nonuniform blur occurring due to camera inclination and rotations cannot be handled efficiently .The traditional methods depending on the convolution model are failed in case non-uniform blur. Here we recommend a procedure for face recognition with space-varying motion blur. To deal with it NU-MOB algorithm is used. A set of determined gallery image is blurred and the input probe image is compared with each image to find closest match. Our future work is based on the emotion identification where considering the different emotion based videos and the emotion recognition performed using the ESL-CSMP technique. And improve performance by using kernels in ESL method. Experimental results prove to be better and yields better performance when compared to the other state of art methods.
B. Sriharika, B. Anuradha
Face recognition, Illumination, Non Uniform Blurring, Convolution Model, ESL-CSMP Technique
- W.Zhao, R.Chellappa, Pj.phillips, and A.Rosen Feld, "Face Recognition: A Literature Survey," ACM Comput.Surv., vol.35, no.4, pp.399-458, December 2003.
- R fergus, B.singh, Hertzmann, St.roweis, and W.T.freeman, "Removing Camera Shake From a Single Photograph," ACM trans.graph., vol.25, no.3, pp.787-794, July 2006.
- Q shan, J jia, and A.Agarwal, "High Quality Motion Deblurring from a Single image," ACM trans.graph., vol.27, no.3, pp.73:1-73:10, August.2008.
- A.Levin, Y Weiss, F Durand, and W t Freeman, "Understanding Blind Deconvolution Algorithms," IEEE Trans.Pattern anal.Mach.Intell., vol.33, no.12, pp.2354-2367, December.2011.
- MSorel and F sroubek, "Space Variant Deblurring using One blurred and One underexposed Image," in Proc.16th IEEE Int.Conf.ImageProcess., November.2009, pp.157-160.
- H.Ji and K Wang, "A Two-Stage Approach to blind Spatially-Varying Motion dEblurring," in Proc.IEEE Conf.Comput.Vis.Pattern Recognition., June.2012, pp.73-80.
- S Cho,.Matsushita, and Lee, "Removing Non-Uniform motion blur from images," inProc.Int.Conf.Comput.Vis., October.2007, pp.1-8.
- Y.Tai, Ptan, and MS.brown, "Richardson-Lucy Deblurring for Scenes Under a 'Projective Motion Path," IEEE Trans.Pattern Anal.Mach.Intell., vol.33, no.8, pp.1603-1618, Aug.ust 2011.
- O.whyte, J.Sivic, A.zisserman, and J Ponce, "Non-uniform Deblurring For Shaken images," Int.J.Comput.Vis., vol.98, no.2, pp.168-186, 2012.
- A.gupta, joshi, Zitnick, Cohen, and Curless, "Singleimage Deblurring using Motion Density Functions," in Proc.Eur.Conf.Comput.Vis., 2010, pp.171-184.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 7 | March-April 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 08-14
Manuscript Number : IJSRST21841357
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
B. Sriharika, B. Anuradha, "A Novel Approach for Facial Emotion Recognition Based On Kernel Extreme Sparse Learning with CSMP", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 7, pp.08-14, March-April-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST21841357