Home > Archives > NCAEAS2307
Remotely Controlled E-Notice Board
Authors(5) :-Ankita Ingale, Bhavika Thakre, Sujata Bagde, Sanjivani Bhade, Prof. Preeti Mankar
Sharing information is the main motto of any communication technology. The Notice board is a common display for effective mode of providing information to the people, but this is not easy for updating the messages instantly. This project is about advanced wireless notice board. The project is built around ARM controller raspberry-pi which is most important in this system. It acts as heart of the project. The aim of this project is to provide a well flexible and reliable wireless Notice board which can be used in any institution or public utility places like bus stations, railway stations, schools, colleges, malls, etc. Wireless communication is the transfer of information or power between two or more points that are not connected by an electrical conductor. The data is received from authorized user. In this project android phone is used as client which sends text data to server from remote place. Then it sends to raspberry
pi. A LCD display is attached to raspberry pi. The message received by server is then displayed on LCD display interfaced to raspberry pi over HDMI.
Ankita Ingale, Bhavika Thakre, Sujata Bagde, Sanjivani Bhade, Prof. Preeti Mankar
Android phone, LCD display, Raspberry Pi3, Web server.
Lamine, H.; Abid, H., "Remote control of adomestic equipment from an Androidapplication based on Raspberry pi card," in Sciences and Techniques of Automatic Control and Computer Engineering (STA), 2014 15th International Conference on , vol., no., pp.903- 908, 21-23 Dec. 2014.
- Jadhav Vinod, Nagwanshi Tejas, Patil Yogesh, Patil Deepak, “Digital Notice BoardUsing Raspberry Pi”, in International Journal ofComputing And Technology, Volume 3, Issue 2, February 2016.Bhumi Merai, Rohit Jain, Rubi Mishra, “Smart Notice Board” in International Journal Of Advanced Research in Computer And ComputerEngineering, Volume 4, Issue 4, April 2015.
- Anushree S P, Divyashree V Bhat, Moonisha G A, Venkatesh U C, “Electronic Notice Board For Professional College” in International RASPBERRY PI 3 LCD DISPLAYJournal Of Science, Engineering And TechnologyResearch (IJSETR), Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2014.
- A. Meenachi, S.Kowsalya, P.Prem Kumar, “Wireless E-Notice Board Using Wi-Fi And Bluetooth Technology”, in Journal Of Network Communications And Emerging Technologies (JNCET), Volume 6,Issue 4, April 2016.
- Jaiswal Rohit, Kalwade Sanket, Kore Amod, Lagad Sanket, “ Digital-Notice Board”, in International Journal Of Advanced Research In Computer Engineering And Technology (IJARCET), Volume 4, Issue 11, November 2015.
- Gowtham. R 1, Kavipriya. K “Multiuser Short Message Service Based Wireless Electronic Notice Board", International Journal Of Engineering And Computer Science ISSN:2319- 7242 Volume 2 Issue 4 April, 2013 Page No. 1035 -1041.
- Pawan Kumar, Vikas Bharadwaj, “GSM based e-Notice Board: Wireless Communication”, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE) ISSN: 2231-2307, Volume-2, Issue-3, July 2012. N. Jagan Mohan Reddy, “Wireless Electronic Display Board Using GSM Technology”, International Journal of Electrical, Electronics and Data Communication, ISSN: 2320-2084 Volume-1, Issue-10, Dec-2013.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 2 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 24-26
Manuscript Number : NCAEAS2307
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ankita Ingale, Bhavika Thakre, Sujata Bagde, Sanjivani Bhade, Prof. Preeti Mankar, "Remotely Controlled E-Notice Board", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.24-26 , January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/NCAEAS2307