Home > Archives > NCAEAS2317
Animatronic Hand Using Arduino
Authors(5) :-Jagruti P. Gour, Jayswini K. Shende, Karishma K. Kubde, Samiksha K. Kothekar, Prof. Pankaj S. Taklikar
For some time we have been interested in making some sort of robot based on the Arduino. The idea is to change a perception of remote controls for actuating manually operated robotic arm. The robotic hand is very useful for paralysis and handicap person as well as in various medical field so , this paper discuss the design of an electronic product known as animatronic hand based on wireless technology using XBee S2 , Arduino UNO board ,servo motor, flex sensor. As the whole body of the robot would have been of much cost, we will only develop a hand which will act as shadow hand.
Jagruti P. Gour, Jayswini K. Shende, Karishma K. Kubde, Samiksha K. Kothekar, Prof. Pankaj S. Taklikar
Animatronic, Arduino-UNO, Flex Sensor, XBee -S2, Servo Motor.
- Prof. Mrs Shubhada Deshpande”Wireless Animatronic Hand Using Control Glove”, in IJIERE International Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering, 2015, Mumbai, India.
- Aakash K. Sancheti, “Gesture Actuated Robotic Arm”, in International Journal of Scientific and Research Publications, December 2012, Pune, India.
- Saurabh A. Khajone , Dr. S. W. Mohod , V.M. Harne, “Implementation of a Wireless Gesture Controlled Robotic Arm” ,in International Journal of Innovative Research in Computer and Communication Engineering , January 2015, Amravati, India.
- C.V. Vishal Ramaswamy, S. Angel Deborah, “A Survey of Robotic Hand- Arm Systems”, in International Journal of Computer Applications, January 2015, Chennai, India.
- P.S.Ramaiah, M. Venkateswara Rao, G.V.Satyanarayana “A Microcontroller Based Four Fingered Robotic Hand”, in International Journal of Artificial Intelligence & Applications, April 2011, Visakhapatnam , India.
- Dr. Shreenivas Jog, “Animatronic Hand Using Wireless Module”, in International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology May 2016 Pune, India.
- SwarnaPrabha Jena, Sworaj Kumar Nayak, Saroj Kumar Sahoo, Sibu Ranjan Sahoo, Saraswata Dash, Sunil Kumar Sahoo, “ACCELEROMETER BASED GESTURE CONTROLLED ROBOT USING ARDUINO” , in International Journal Of Engineering Sciences And Research Technology , April, 2015, India.
- Malav Atul Doshi, Sagar Jignish Parekh, Dr.Mita Bhowmick “Wireless Robotic Hand Using Flex Sensors”, in International Journal of Scientific And Engineering Research, March 2015, India.
- David G. Lowe, “Distinctive image features from scale-invariant key-points”, International Journal of Computer Vision, Vol.60, Issue No. 2, pp. 91-110, 2004.
- Mokhtar M. Hasan, and Pramod K. Mishra: “Hand gesture Modeling and recognition using Geometric Features: A Review”: Canadian journal on image processing and computer vision vol.3, Issue No.1, March 2012.
- S. Waldherr, R. Romero and S. Thrun, “A gesture based interface for human-robot interaction”, In Autonomous Robots in Springer, vol. 9, Issue 2, pp. 151-173, 2000.
- K. Brahmani, K. S. Roy, Mahaboob Ali, “Arm 7 Based Robotic Arm Control by Electronic Gesture Recognition Unit Using Mems”, International Journal of Engineering Trends and Technology, Vol. 4, Issue 4, pp. 50-63, April 2013.
- J. Yang, W. Bang, E. Choi, S. Cho, J. Oh, J. Cho, S. Kim, E. Ki and D. Kim, “A 3D Hand drawn Gesture Input Device using Fuzzy ARTMAP-based Recognizer”, In Journal of Systemic, Cybernetics and Informatics, Vol. 4 Issue 3, pp. 1-7, 2006.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 2 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 70-73
Manuscript Number : NCAEAS2317
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Jagruti P. Gour, Jayswini K. Shende, Karishma K. Kubde, Samiksha K. Kothekar, Prof. Pankaj S. Taklikar, "Animatronic Hand Using Arduino", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.70-73, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/NCAEAS2317