Home > Archives > NCAEAS2326
Smart Driving License Issuing Test for Smart City
Authors(6) :-Pranay Burade, Akshay Dohe, Ankita Jaiswal, Radha Gaikwad, Prachi Motghare, Prof. V. N. Mahawadiwar
To prevent illegal licenses and therefore causing accidents, a new automated system is proposed. This system can be implemented using Bayesian logic classification algorithm and feature extraction algorithm. The proposed system need to design the wireless sensor network and also the multi sensor fusion based detection approach for detecting result. The map management is also needed to compare the test data from Global Positioning System with reference data & also manipulate speed of the vehicle. Mapping and multi fusion sensor combination transmission is done using remote server. The Bayesian classification algorithm is implemented with data mining for result. GPRS is used as a gateway. The proposed system is the elimination process of existing process to issue Indian driving license. For this the applicant will be allotted the test vehicle for test drive with the number of sensors connected embedded in vehicle sending data using wireless sensor network to remote server to get processed. Result analysis is done by comparing the received data with previous data.
Pranay Burade, Akshay Dohe, Ankita Jaiswal, Radha Gaikwad, Prachi Motghare, Prof. V. N. Mahawadiwar
GPS, Data Mining, Map Matching, Multi Sensor Fusion –Based Detection Approach, GPRS module.
- D. Sarathkumar et.al, “Automatic Two Wheeler Driving LicenseSystem by Using Labview”, International Journal of Advanced Research in Electrical, Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering, Vol. 5, Issue 4, April 2016.
- Ms. Suvarna A. Dodke, “Automation Of Driving License TestUsing Wireless Sensor Network”, International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-Volume: 02 Issue: 08, Nov-2015.
- Chin Teng Lin., “Wireless and Wearable EEG System forEvaluating Driver Vigilance”, IEEE Transactions on Biomedical circuits and system, Vol. 15, Issue No. 8, pp. 230-255, Aug 2014. Hyunggi Cho ,e.al.,“ A Multi-Sensor Fusion System for Moving object Detection and Tracking in Urban Driving Environments”, IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation (ICRA) Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre May 31 - June 7, 2014. Hong Kong, China.
- Ramkumar, “Fingerprint based driving licensing authentication system using FPGA implementation”, International Journal of engineering sciences & research technology, Vol.2, issue 3, pp.95-102, April 2014.
- S. Mohit John and Arun Joseph, “GSM/GPRS based wireless data acquisition using lab view for implementing smart driving skill evaluation system”, International Journal of Instrumentation and Control Systems (IJICS), Vol.3, Issue No.3, pp.56-63, July 2013.
- Sang-Heon Lee, Myoung-Kyu Sohn, Dong-Ju Kim, Byungmin Kim, and Hyund, “Smart TV Interaction System Using Face and Hand Gesture Recognition” IEEE international conference on consumer electronics (ICCE), 2013.
- Karthik N., “Lab view Based Human Power Generator & Fitness Analyzer”, IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSRJEEE), Volume 2, Issue 3, PP: 01-04, Oct 2012.
- Basil Hamed, “Design & Implementation of Smart House Control Using Lab view”, International Journal of Soft Computing and Engineering (IJSCE), Vol.1, Issue: 6, pp. 31-37, January 2012.
- Tang S.M, Gao H., “Traffic-incident detection-algorithm based on nonparametric regression,” IEEE Transactions on IntelligentTransportation Systems, Vol. 16, Issue No. 3, pp. 380-405, Sep 2005.
- L. Conde Bento, Urbano Nunes, Fernando Moita and Ant´oniorecio, “Sensor Fusion for Precise Autonomous VehicleNavigation in Outdoor Semi-structured Environments”,Proceedings of the 8th International IEEE Conference onIntelligent Transportation Systems Vienna, Austria, September13-16, 2005.
- Jae-seok Yang et. al, “The Map Matching Algorithm Of GPS Data With Relatively Long Polling Time Intervals” Journal of the Eastern Asia Society for Transportation Studies, Vol. 6, pp. 2561 - 2573, 2005.
- Gani and M. J. E. Salami, “A Lab view based data acquisition system for vibration monitoring and analysis”, Research and Development conference, Vol.1, Issue No.4, pp.62-65, May2002.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 2 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 114-116
Manuscript Number : NCAEAS2326
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Pranay Burade, Akshay Dohe, Ankita Jaiswal, Radha Gaikwad, Prachi Motghare, Prof. V. N. Mahawadiwar, "Smart Driving License Issuing Test for Smart City", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.114-116, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/NCAEAS2326