Home > Archives > NCAEAS2327
Live Energy Meter and Tempered Detection using Zigbee
Authors(5) :-Rinku Nandagawali, Pranjali Bagde, Aashana Meshram, Pooja Dangi, Amar Banmare
Smart energy meter is the requirement of today's market.Zigbee system is utilized in today's smart system as a communication ptotocol due to advantages of high speed data rate and lower power consumption and cost.In this paper the remote wireless energy meter reading system is proposed.The aim of the sytem is to resolve the short comings of the traditional energy meter by combining the characteristics of the Zigbee technology and IEEE802.15.4 standard with AVR Microcontroller ATMega16.The hardware implementation was designed,and then analyzed the use cases for Energy Meter.This paper also focuses on implementation and analysis of the function of energy meter.
Rinku Nandagawali, Pranjali Bagde, Aashana Meshram, Pooja Dangi, Amar Banmare
AVR, IEEE802.15.4 , ZigBee, AMI, AMR, RF, GSM, GPRS
- Corral, P.; Coronado, B.; de Castro Lima, A.C.; Ludwig, O., Design of Automatic Meter Reading based on Zigbee”, Miguel Hernandez Univ., Elche, Spain, Latin America Transactions, IEEE(Revista IEEE America Latina),Jan- 2012,pp. 1150-1155. Department of Electronics and Telecommunication, Nagpur University, Nagpur, Maharashtra 440030, IndiaDesign and implementation of wireless automatic meter reading system http://www.ijest.info/docs/IJEST11-03-03-106.pdf
- Microchip Technology Inc. Microchip Stack for the ZigBeeTM Version 1.0,2005.
- Shang-Wen Luan Jen-Hao Teng Shun-Yu Chan* Lain-Chyr Hwang , “Development of a Smart PowerMeter for AMI Based on ZigBee communication” ,Department of Energyal Engineering,I-Shou University, Kaohsiung, Taiwan.
- ZigBee Alliance, ZigBee Specification Version 1.0, http:// www.ZigBee.org, December 14th, 2004
- W. Kleiminger, C. Beckel, T. Staake, and S. Santini, Occupancy detection from electricity consumption data, in Proc. 5th ACM Workshop Embedded Syst. Energy-Efﬁcient Build. (BuildSys), Rome, Italy, 2013, pp. 1–8.
- M. Backes and S. Melser, “Differentially private smart metering with battery recharging,” IACR Cryptol., no. 183, pp. 1–28, Apr. 2012. [Online].
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 2 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 117-119
Manuscript Number : NCAEAS2327
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Rinku Nandagawali, Pranjali Bagde, Aashana Meshram, Pooja Dangi, Amar Banmare, "Live Energy Meter and Tempered Detection using Zigbee", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.117-119, January-February-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/NCAEAS2327