Home > Archives > NCAEAS2331
Secure Data Key Retrieval for Decentralized Disruption Tolerant Military Networks
Authors(6) :-Prof. Devika Deshmukh, Aditi Zade, Dhanashri Jumade, Sharvari Katyayan, Neha Thakare, Harshada Shende
In the Disruption tolerant network technologies have successful solutions that has wireless devices carried by soldiers to communicate and access the confidential information reliably by external storage nodes. Some of the most challenging problem in this way the enforcement of authorization system and the policies are for secure data retrieval. The Ciphertext policy based encryption has a cryptographic solution to the access control problem. The problem of applying in decentralized has several security and privacy problem with regard to the attribute key, and supplies for the different authorities. The propose a secure data retrieval scheme using 3DES for decentralized where multiple key authorities manage their attributes independently. To demonstrate how to apply the proposed system to securely and which manage the confidential data distributed in the disruption military network.
Prof. Devika Deshmukh, Aditi Zade, Dhanashri Jumade, Sharvari Katyayan, Neha Thakare, Harshada Shende
Triple Data Encryption Algorithm, Disruption-Tolerant Network, Multiauthority, Secure Data Retrieval.
- J. Burgess, B. Gallagher, D. Jensen, and B. N. Levine, "Maxprop: Routing for vehicle-based disruption tolerant networks," in Proc.IEEE INFOCOM, 2006, pp. 1–11.
- M. Chuah and P. Yang, "Node density-based adaptive routing scheme for disruption tolerant networks," in Proc. IEEE MILCOM, 2006, pp. 1–6.
- M. M. B. Tariq, M. Ammar, and E. Zequra, "Mesage ferry route design for sparse ad hoc networks with mobile nodes," in Proc. ACM MobiHoc, 2006, pp. 37–48.
- S. Roy andM. Chuah, "Secure data retrieval based on ciphertext policy attribute-based encryption (CP-ABE) system for the DTNs," Lehigh CSE Tech. Rep., 2009.
- M. Chuah and P. Yang, "Performance evaluation of content-based information retrieval schemes for DTNs," in Proc. IEEE MILCOM, 2007, pp. 1–7.
- M. Kallahalla, E. Riedel, R. Swaminathan, Q. Wang, and K. Fu,"Plutus: Scalable secure file sharing on untrusted storage," in Proc. Conf. File Storage Technol., 2003, pp. 29–42. Conf. File Storage Technol., 2003, pp. 29–42.
- L. Ibraimi, M. Petkovic, S. Nikova, P . Hartel, and W. Jonker, "Mediated ciphertext-policy attribute -based encryption and its application," in Proc. WISA, 2009, LNCS 5932, pp. 3 09–323.
- N. Chen, M. Gerla, D. Huang, and X. Hon g, "Secure, selective group broadcast in vehicular networks us ing dynamic attribute based encryption," in Proc. Ad Hoc Netw. Worksho p, 2010, pp. 1–8.
- D.HuangandM.Verma,"ASPE:Attrib ute-based secure policy enforcement in vehicular ad hoc net works," Ad Hoc Netw., vol. 7
- A. Lewko and B. Waters, "Decentra lizing attribute-based encryption," Cryptology ePrint Archive: Rep. 2010/351, 2010.
- A. Sahai and B. Waters, "Fuzzy ide ntity-based encryption," in Proc. Eurocrypt, 2005, pp. 457–473.
- V.Goyal,O.Pandey,A.Sahai,andB . Waters, "Attribute-based encryption for ﬁne-grained access control of encrypted data," in Proc. ACM Conf. Comput. Commun. Securi ty, 2006, pp. 89–98.
- J. Bethencourt, A. Sahai, and B . Waters, "Ciphertext-policy attributebased encryption," in Proc. IE EE Symp. Security Privacy, 2007, pp. 321–334.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 2 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 132-135
Manuscript Number : NCAEAS2331
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Prof. Devika Deshmukh, Aditi Zade, Dhanashri Jumade, Sharvari Katyayan, Neha Thakare, Harshada Shende, "Secure Data Key Retrieval for Decentralized Disruption Tolerant Military Networks", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.132-135, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/NCAEAS2331