Home > Archives > NCAEAS2340
Efficiency Improvement Methodologies in the Field of Agriculture
Authors(4) :-Nawaj T Sheikh, Vikki A Kherde, Trupti D Bankar, Prof P. Rajurker
Todayís era is proceeding towards the rapid growth of all sectors including the agriculture sector. In order to meet the future food demand, farmers have to implement new techniques which will not affect the field but will increase the overall food production. The comparison between the traditional method and the new proposed machine which can perform a number of simultaneous operations and has a number of advantages. A system with high speed of operation for an advanced automation in agriculture process which includes number of operation i.e. seed sowing, fertilizing and spraying . The main source to drive the model by using solar energy and domestic 230volt supply for purpose of charging the battery. Embedded C language programming is used in microcontroller. The machine is controlled and it monitors the process of system motion of machine with the help of DC motor. The rates of control of seed sowing, fertilizing and spraying are supervised by microcontroller.
Nawaj T Sheikh, Vikki A Kherde, Trupti D Bankar, Prof P. Rajurker
Microcontroller, dc motor, automation, embedded c language.
- GholapDipak Dattatraya1, More Vaibhav Mhatardev, Lokhande Manojkumar Shrihari, Prof. Joshi S.G “RoboticAgriculture Machine”, International Journal of InnovativeResearch in Science, Engineering and Technology, Volume 3, Special Issue 4, April 2014.
- P. Jothimurugan, J.Muthu Saravanan, R.Sushanth, V.Suresh “Soalr E-bot for Agriculture” Texas Instruments India Educators Conference, DOI 10.1109/TIIEC.2013.29. [IEEE].
- Shaik Ameer, Shashi Shekhar Chaubey, Mathangi Joseph, Penuguduru Rajashekhar(2015) “Automatic Irrigation System Through A Solar Power” Andhra Loyala Institute Of Engg. & Tech. 978-1-4799-7678-2/15[IEEE].
- Nitish Das, Namit Maske, Vinayak Khawas, Dr. S. K. Chaudhary(2015) “Agricultural Fertilizers and Pesticides Sprayers A Review” IJIRST-Vol.1/issue11/15.ISSN:2349-6010.
- Prof. Pranil V. Sawalakhe,Amit Wandhare,Ashish Sontakke,Bhushan Patil “Solar Powered Seed Sowing Machine” Global Journal Of Advanced Research, Vol-2,Issue-4 PP.712-717,ISSN:2394-5788.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 2 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 163-165
Manuscript Number : NCAEAS2340
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Nawaj T Sheikh, Vikki A Kherde, Trupti D Bankar, Prof P. Rajurker, "Efficiency Improvement Methodologies in the Field of Agriculture", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.163-165, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/NCAEAS2340