Home > Archives > IJSRST1184835
Achieving Advance Security System over Raspberry Pi Controlled via Android Application
Authors(2) :-Saurabh K. Patil, Dr Narendra G. Narole
As we have seen the tremendous development in the human life, we found that even after the improvement in the technology still lacks many scopes. The technology needs an increasing and advancing in the technology. The most trending technique in the human life is face detection security. The various techniques are available such as entry controlled security, door intercoms, etc. The main technical aspect of face detection security is the image capturation by camera as like human eye. The cameras in the present time are digital and their working and performances are improving the image capture process. When any camera takes the image , it may get error due to additive noise or other factors; that’s why theirs need image processing algorithms for detecting the various phenomena such as background, image edges, grey levels, etc. for this purpose we have several amount of image processing algorithms such as HAAR,,PCA, etc. Hence to create a better image processing we are using advance PCA algorithm. This algorithm can be compatible on the automation instrument such as, microcontroller, raspberry pi, etc. The raspberry pi as a controlling instrument thus for the best result along with the cost effectiveness. This instrument provides the ability of the store data in the form of database. The android applications used for this system will help us to control the existing scenario from remote place. The future scope for this security system are too many such as car security, cabin security, etc. this system can be much useful to society as it can be implemented in every area with some changes. Thus this system is much useful for existing and futuristic conditions. This paper consists of the extended work review of the face detection project based on the raspberry pi module.
Saurabh K. Patil, Dr Narendra G. Narole
DC Motor, GSM Module, LCD Display, Raspberry Pi Module, Pi Camera, Wireless Network
- Akshay N. Patil, Rohit B. Ranavare, Dayasagar V. Ballal: "Raspberry pi based face recognition system for door unlocking", International journal of innovative research in science and engineering vol.no.2,issue 3 march 2016.
- Sarath Chandu Gaddam, N. V. K. Ramesh and Hema dhanekula: " face recognition based attendance management system with raspberry pi 2 using eigen faces algorithm", ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences vol. 11, no. 13, July 2016 ISSN 1819-6608
- K.Shiva Prasd: "Human Face Detection and Tracking Using Raspberry PI processor", International Journal & Magazine of Engineering, Technology, Management and Research, Volume No: 2 (2015), Issue No: 8 (August)
- Mr. Ashwin K Kashyap, Mr. Abhishek S, Mr. Abhishek S A, Ms. Ratnakumari. C: " Face Detection using Raspberry Pi and Python", National Conference on Product Design (NCPD 2016), July 2016.
- Vinat A., Akshay Kumar C., Gaurav Shenoy,K.N. Balasubramanayam Murthy, S. Natarajan: "ORB-PCA based features extraction technique for face recognition", second international symposium on computer vision and internet-2015.
- Hemant Makwana & Taranpreet Singh: "Comparison of Different Algorithm for Face Recognition", Global Journal of Computer Science and Technology Graphics & Vision Volume 13 Issue 9 Version 1.0 Year 2013
- Vo Dinh Minh Nhat and Sungyoung Lee:" An Improvement on PCA Algorithm for Face Recognition", J. Wang, X. Liao, and Z. Yi (Eds.): ISNN 2005, LNCS 3496, pp. 1016.1021, 2005. © Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2005
- Ms. Varsha Gupta, Mr. Dipesh Sharma: "A Study of Various Face Detection Methods", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering Vol. 3, Issue 5, May 2014
- Liton Chandra Paul1, Abdulla Al Sumam2: " Face Recognition Using Principal Component Analysis Method", International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Engineering & Technology (IJARCET) Volume 1, Issue 9, November 2012
- Santosh Kumar, Ajmer Manish Mathuria, Atul Chaudhary, Ajmer Kailash Rathore: " An Advance Approach Of Face Recognition Using PCA And Region Base Color Segmentation", International Journal Of Computer Applications (0975-8887) Volume 89-No 17, March 2014
- Sougata Das, Nilava Debabhuti, Rishabh Das, Sayantan Dutta, Apurba Ghosh:- " Embedded System For Home Automation Using Sms", International Conference On Automation,Control,Energy And Systems(Aces),Feb 2014,978- 1 -4799- 3732-5/14@2014 IEEE
- Kuan-Min Lee, Wei-Guang Teng,Ting Wei Hon:- " Point-N –Press: An Intelligent Universal Remote Controlsystem For Home Appliances", Ieee Transactions On Automation Science And Engineering, 1545-5955@2016 IEEE
- Mrutyunjaya Sahani, Avinash Nayak, Rishabh Agrawal, Debhanshu Sahu:- " A Gsm, Wsn And Embedded Web Server Architecture For Internet Based Kitchen Monitoring System", International Conference On Circuit, Power And Computing Technologies(Iccpct), 978-1-4799 -7075-9/15@2015 IEEE
- Biplav Choudhary, Tameem S. Choudhary, Aniket Pramanik, Wasim Arif,J. Mehandi:- " Design And Implementation Of An Sms Based Home Security System",978-1-4799-6085-9/15@2015 IEEE
- H. K. Merchant, D. D. Ahire:- " Industrial Automation using IoT with Raspberry Pi", International Journal of Computer Applications (0975-8887) Volume 168-No.1, June 2017
- Kalyani Pampattiwar, Mit Lakhani, Rinisha Marar and Rhea Menon:- " Home Automation using Raspberry Pi controlled via an Android Application", International Journal of Current Engineering and Technology E-ISSN 2277-4106, P-ISSN 2347-5161 ©2017 INPRESSCO®
- Prof B.P Kulkarni, Aniket V Joshi, Vaibhav V Jadhav, Akshaykumar T Dhamange:- " IoT Based Home Automation Using Raspberry PI", International Journal of Innovative Studies in Sciences and Engineering Technology (IJISSET) ISSN 2455-4863 (Online) www.ijisset.org Volume: 3 Issue: 4 | April 2017
- Pragati Ukey, Anita Shinde,Sneha Kasrung, Satish Kamble,Jidnyesh Kadu:- " Development Of Smart Home security system using Raspberry Pi", International Research Journal of Engineering and Technology (IRJET) e-ISSN: 2395 -0056 Volume: 04 Issue: 06 | June -2017 p-ISSN: 2395-0072
- The Rubik's Cube makes a perfect gift for any occasion. Learn how to solve the cube on Ruwix.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-05-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 112-119
Manuscript Number : IJSRST1184835
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Saurabh K. Patil, Dr Narendra G. Narole, "Achieving Advance Security System over Raspberry Pi Controlled via Android Application", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.112-119, May-June-2018
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST1184835