Home > Archives > IJSRST151452
Site Climatic Features Survey of Urban Parks in the City of Isfahan
Authors(1) :-Mohammad Mehdi Sadeghian
The term climate is a little complex that affected the planning and designing urban parks. It refers to the long-standing weather conditions or weather situation in a certain district. Weather and climate features of the site, such as average maximum and minimum temperature, relative humidity, precipitation, Sunshine hours, clouds, wind speed and direction, Dew point, snow were investigate in urban parks of Isfahan. This information will also become more important for planning and designing the parks. This paper has been conducted on the basis of synoptic station raw information of Isfahan. We discuss the data of these features that affect the urban parks and green space of the city of Isfahan.
Urban Park, humidity, Average temperature, Precipitation, Daylight hours, Clouds, Wind speed and Direction.
- A. Burkart and S. Medlik. 1986. Tourism: Past, Present and Future. London: Heinemann.
- J. Butler, 1986 Geografi´a econo´ mica. Aspectos espaciales y ecolo´ gicos de la actividad econo´ mica. Me´xico: Limusa.
- G. Cazes, R. Lanquar, and Y. Raynouard 1980 L’Ame´nagement touristique. Que sais-je? Paris: Presses Universitaires de France.
- P. Defert. 1954. Essai de localisation touristique. Revue de Tourisme, 3:110–119.
- D. Pearce. 1981. Topics in Applied Geography. Tourist Development. London: Longman.
- F. Vera, F. Lo´ pez, M. Marchena, and S. Anto´n. 1997. Ana´lisis territorial del turismo. Barcelona: Ed. Ariel.Wall, G.
- K. Smith. 1993. The Inﬂuence of Weather and Climate on Recreation and Tourism. Weather 48:398–404.
- A. Ramo´ n, and M. Abella´n. 1995. Estacionalidad de la demanda turi´stica en Espan ˜a. Papers de Turisme, 17:45–73.
- A. Mugnai and Coauthors. 2007. Snowfall measurements by the proposed European GPM mission. Measuring Precipitation from Space: EURAINSAT and the Future, V. Levizzani, P. Bauer, and F. J. Turk, Eds., Springer-Verlag, 655–674.
- G. Liu and J. A. Curry. 1997. Precipitation characteristics in Greenland–Iceland–Norwegian Seas determined by using satellite microwave data. J. Geophys. Res., 102: 13 987–13 997.
- D.H. Staelin and F. W. Chen. 2000. Precipitation observations near 54 and 183 GHz using the NOAA-15 satellite. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 38: 2322–2332.
- M. Katsumata, H. Uyeda, K. Iwanami, and G. Liu. 2000. The response of 36- and 89-GHz microwave channels to convective snow clouds over ocean: Observations and modeling. J. Appl. Meteor., 39:2322–2335.
- R.R. Ferraro, F. Weng, N. C. Grody, and L. Zhao. 2000. Precipitation characteristics over land from NOAA-15 AMSU sensor. Geophys. Res. Lett., 27: 2669–2672.
- R. Bennartz and G.W. Petty. 2001. The sensitivity of microwave remote sensing observations of precipitation to ice particle size distributions. J. Appl. Meteor., 40: 345–364.
- J. R. Wang, P. E. Racette, and M. E. Triesky. 2001. Retrieval of precipitable water vapor by the millimeter-wave imaging radiometer in the arctic region during FIRE-ACE. IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 39: 595–605.
- G. Liu and M. Katsumata. 2002. Studies on snowfall retrieval from satellite high-frequency microwave observations. Preprints, Sixth Symp. on Integrated Observing Systems, Orlando, FL, Amer. Meteor. Soc., 3.4. [Available online at http://ams.confex. com/ams/pdfpapers/29903.pdf.]
- G. M. Skofronick-Jackson, J. A. Weinman, and D. Chang. 2002 .Observation of snowfall over land by microwave radiometry from space. Proc. IGARSS Geoscience and Remote Sensing Symp. Vol. 3, Toronto, ON, Canada, IEEE, 1866–1868.
- C.W. Harris, N.T. Dines. 1997. Time-Saver Standards for Landscape Architecture Design and construction data, Second Edition, McGraw-Hill, 923p.
- Sun Diagram and sun position. 2015. available at: http://www.sunearthtools.com/dp/tools/pos_sun.php?lang=en
Published in : Volume 1 | Issue 4 | September-October 2015
Date of Publication : 2015-11-05
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 226-231
Manuscript Number : IJSRST151452
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Mohammad Mehdi Sadeghian, "Site Climatic Features Survey of Urban Parks in the City of Isfahan ", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 1, Issue 4, pp.226-231, September-October-2015
URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST151452