Home > Archives > IJSRST162228
A Trust-Aware Service Brokering Scheme for Multiple Clouds Collaborative Services
Authors(4) :-Ramya P, Saraswathy S, Sharmila S, Sivakumar S
T-broker, a trust-aware service brokering scheme for ef?cient matching cloud services (or resources) to satisfy various user requests. T-broker acts as the middleware for cloud trust management and service matching. First, the trusted third party-based service brokering architecture is the proposed for multiple cloud and environment. T-broker uses the lightweight feedback mechanism, which can effectively reduce networking risk and the improve system ef?ciency. Then, T-broker uses the hybrid, adaptive trust model to compute the overall trust degree of service resources.
Ramya P, Saraswathy S, Sharmila S, Sivakumar S
Multiple Cloud Computing, Trust-Aware Service Brokering, Schedule To Resource, Automatic Delete.
- M. Singhal et al., "Collaboration in multicloud computing environments: Framework and security issues,” Computer, vol. 46, no. 2, pp. 76–84, Feb. 2013.
- H. M. Fard, R. Prodan, and T. Fahringer, "A truthful dynamic workﬂow scheduling mechanism for commercial multicloud environments,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., vol. 24, no. 6, pp. 1203–1212, Jun. 2013.
- F. Paraiso, N. Haderer, P. Merle, R. Rouvoy, and L. Seinturier, "A federated multi-cloud PaaS infrastructure,” in Proc. 5th IEEE Int. Conf. Cloud Comput. (CLOUD), Jun. 2012, pp. 392–399.
- P. Jain, D. Rane, and S. Patidar, "A novel cloud bursting brokerage and aggregation (CBBA) algorithm for multi cloud environment,” in Proc. 2nd Int. Conf. Adv. Comput. Commun. Technol. (ACCT), Jan. 2012, pp. 383–387.
- K. M. Khan and Q. Malluhi, "Establishing trust in cloud computing,” IT Prof., vol. 12, no. 5, pp. 20–27, Sep./Oct. 2010.
- K. Hwang and D. Li, "Trusted cloud computing with secure resources and data coloring,” IEEE Internet Comput., vol. 14, no. 5, pp. 14–22, Sep./Oct. 2010.
- H. Kim, H. Lee, W. Kim, and Y. Kim, "A trust evaluation model for QoS guarantee in cloud systems” Int. J. Grid Distrib. Comput., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 1–10, Mar. 2010.
- P. D. Manuel, S. Thamarai Selvi, and M. I. A.-E. Barr, "Trust management system for grid and cloud resources,” in Proc. 1st Int. Conf. Adv. Comput. (ICAC), Dec. 2009, pp. 176–181.
- L.-Q. Tian, C. Lin, and Y. Ni, "Evaluation of user behavior trust in cloud computing,” in Proc. Int. Conf. Comput. Appl. Syst. Modeling (ICCASM), Oct. 2010, pp. V7-576–V7-572.
- X. Li and Y. Yang, "Trusted data acquisition mechanism for cloud resource scheduling based on distributed agents,” Chin. Commun., vol. 8, no. 6, pp. 108–116, 2011.
- X. Li, H. Ma, F. Zhou, and X. Gui, "Service operator-aware trust scheme for resource matchmaking across multiple clouds,” IEEE Trans. Parallel Distrib. Syst., to be published, doi: 10.1109/TPDS.2014.2321750. 12(2014). OPTIMIS. Online]. Available: http://www.optimis-project.eu/ 13W. Fan and H. Perros, "A novel trust management framework for multi-cloud environments based on trust service providers,” Knowl.-Based Syst., vol. 70, pp. 392–406, Nov. 2014. 14N. Ghosh, S. K. Ghosh, and S. K. Das, "SelCSP: A framework to facilitate selection of cloud service providers,” IEEE Trans. Cloud Comput., vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 66–79, Jan./Mar. 2015.
- A. Nagarajan and V. Varadharajan, "Dynamic trust enhanced security model for trusted platform based services,” Future Generat. Comput. Syst., vol. 27, no. 5, pp. 564–573, 2011.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 66-70
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162228
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Ramya P, Saraswathy S, Sharmila S, Sivakumar S, "A Trust-Aware Service Brokering Scheme for Multiple Clouds Collaborative Services", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.66-70, March-April-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162228