Home > Archives > IJSRST162230
Water Management System Using Dynamic IP based Embedded Webserver in Real-time
Authors(4) :-Sahara Fathima M, Sowmia. L, Vithyalakshmi. K. R, Abirami. G
The intended system means to create a Water Management System which can result in frequent monitoring of the water quality. System management of water supply using dynamic IP based Embedded Web Servers presented in this paper. To maintain a EWS with static Internet Protocol (IP) is costly and difficult to manage. Dynamic IP is obtained for embedded board by enabling General Packet Radio Service(GPRS) of USB data card through point to point protocol daemon (PPPd). Embedded board having dynamic IP contains in file transfer to server through Bash scripts and C language. The system is meant to be an important tool for evaluating water quality and a valid support to strategic decisions concerning critical environmental issues.
Sahara Fathima M, Sowmia. L, Vithyalakshmi. K. R, Abirami. G
Smart Sensor; Real-time Embedded Web Server; Wireless Sensor Networks; GPRS
Stanley Liu, "Overcoming IP address issues with GPRS Remote Monitoring and Alarm Systems", Moxa White paper-April 14,2009.
- Wu Min-hua,"Research for the Embedded Web Server" college of Information Engineering, capital Norway University, Beijing.pp-776-778.
- Ali ziya alkar, Mehmet atif karaca, "An internet based inter active embedded data acquisition system for real time applications, "IEEE transaction on instrumentation and measurement,vol. 58, No.3, pp.522529, March 2009.
- Daogang Peng, Hao Zhang, Kai Zhang," Research and Development of Remote I/O data acquisition System Based on Embedded ARM Platform", International Conference on Electronics Computer Technology-.pp-341-343,2009.
- M.Schukat, M.P.Cullen, D.O.Beirne, "A Redundant Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol for Collabrating Embedded Systems", World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology 3, pp-60-63,2005.
- Huanming Yu, Zhifeng pang, Dongru Ruan, "The Design of the Embedded Wireless vehicles Monitoring Management System based on GPRS: Evidence from China", International Symposium on Intelligent Information Technology Application Workshops (IIITA) pp-677-680.IEEE-2008.
- Deepak C.Karia, Vispi Adajania, Manisha Agrawal and Swapnil Dandekar," Embedded Web Server Application Based Automation and Monitoring System", Proceedings of 2011 International Conference on Signal Processing, Communication, Computing and Networking Technology,pp.634-637, 2011.
Published in : Volume 2 | Issue 2 | March-April 2016
Date of Publication : 2016-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 71-74
Manuscript Number : IJSRST162230
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Sahara Fathima M, Sowmia. L, Vithyalakshmi. K. R, Abirami. G, "Water Management System Using Dynamic IP based Embedded Webserver in Real-time", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 2, Issue 2, pp.71-74, March-April-2016.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST162230