Home > Archives > IJSRST173344
Embedded Based Smart Helmet for Bike Rider's Safety
Authors(5) :-Prof. Mohsina Anjum, Javeriya Farhat, Saurabh Tumane, Dipali Madavi, Salman Azmi
An Embedded based smart helmet is a special idea which makes motorcycle driving safer than ever before and they are implemented by using GSM and GPS technology. The working of this smart helmet is very simple .Vibration sensors are placed in different places of helmet where the probability of hitting is more which are connected for microcontroller board. So when the rider crashes and the helmet hit the ground ,they sense and gives the signal to the microcontroller board, then it extracts GPS data using the GPS module that is interfaced to the microcontroller. When the data exceeds minimum stress limit, the GSM module automatically sends the message to ambulance or family members.
Prof. Mohsina Anjum, Javeriya Farhat, Saurabh Tumane, Dipali Madavi, Salman Azmi
GSM, GPS, SMS, RF Transmitter And Receiver, Object Sensor, Atmega 162V
- The 8051 Microcontroller and Embedded Systems” by Muhammad Ali Mazidi and Janice Gillispie Mazidi, Pearson Education.
- “8051 Microcontroller Architecture, programming and application” by KENNETH JAYALA ATMEL 89S52 Data sheets.
- Wang Wei, Fan Hanbo― “Traffic Accident Automatic Detection And Remote Alarm Device” 978-1-4244-8039-5/11/2011 IEEE.
- M.AP TAYLOR – “INTELLIGENT TRANSPORT SYSTEMS”- A handbook of transport systems and traffic control
- Y. Zhao – “Mobile phone location determination and its impact on intelligent transportation systems
- “Automatic traffic accident detection and alarm system” International Journal of Technological Exploration and Learning (IJTEL) Volume 1 Issue 1 (August 2012).
- “Automatic accident notification system using gsm and gps modems with 3g technology for video video monitoring” International Journal of Emerging Trends in Electrical and Electronics (IJETEE) Vol. 1, Is-sue. 2, March-2013.
- “Vehicle accident alert and locator” International Journal of Electrical & Computer Sciences IJECS-IJENS Vol: 11 No: 02.
- “Wireless accident information using gps and gsm” September 15, 2012, Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Tech-nology, © Maxwell Scientific Organization, 2012.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 3 | March-April 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-04-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 129-134
Manuscript Number : IJSRST173344
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Prof. Mohsina Anjum, Javeriya Farhat, Saurabh Tumane, Dipali Madavi, Salman Azmi , "Embedded Based Smart Helmet for Bike Rider's Safety", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 3, pp.129-134, March-April-2017.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST173344