Home > Archives > IJSRST184816
An Exhaustive Investigation of Security Issues Tended to by Different Cryptographic Algorithms
Authors(2) :-B. Sugumar, Dr. M. Ramakrishnan
Internet applications and disseminated portable systems are better and expanding at extremely quick. Because of the modern advancement, secured method for information communicate over the Internet is turning into a testing errand. Interlopers hack the information and utilize it for their great reason. To defeat these undesirable demonstrations, cryptography is utilized to guarantee security of the secretive and secure message. While encoded information is difficult to translate, it is similarly simple to identify. Physically capable encryption calculations and appropriate key administration methods for the frameworks will help in accomplishing classification, validation and trustworthiness of information. In the present examination, different encryption calculations which can be utilized for dispersed portable systems are researched. The work depicts the different security issues tended to by the cryptography calculations by consolidating key administration plans. The proposed Key Escrow based Elliptic Curve Cryptographic calculation ensures for a hearty and more secure conveyed Certificate less specialist in dispersed portable systems. The security in view of the elliptic bend division key offering issue to key escrow idea can be a best selected security device for productive information transmission in disseminated versatile systems.
B. Sugumar, Dr. M. Ramakrishnan
Cryptography, Distributed Networks, Elliptic Curve Cryptography, Key Escrow, Mobile Networks, Security Issues
- W. Diffie and M. E. Hellman, ?New Directions in Cryptography,? IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, vol. IT-22, Nov. 1976, pp. 644–54.
- W. F. Ehrsam, S. M. Matyas, C. H. Meyer, and W. L. Tuchman, ?A cryptographic key management scheme for implementing the data encryption standard,? IBM Syst. Journal, vol. 17, pp. 106-125, Feb. 1978
- Catherine Meadows ?Formal Methods for Cryptographic Protocol Analysis: Emerging Issues and Trends? IEEE Journal on Selected Areas In communications, VOL. 21, NO. 1, January 2003 PP 44-53
- W. Stallings, Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice, 2nd ed., Prentice Hall, 1999.
- K. Shim, ?Cryptanalysis of mutual authentication and key exchange for low power wireless communications,? IEEE Commun. Lett., vol. 7, pp. 248–250, 2003.
- Pranjali Deepak Nikam , Vanita Raut,- Improoved MANET security using Elliptic Curve Cryptography and EAACK. 2015 International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks
- Adrian P. Lauf, Richard A. Peters and William H. Robinson, "A distributed intrusion detection system for resource-constrained devices in ad-hoc networks," Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 8, no. 3, pp. 253-266, May 2010.
- Wolfgang Kiess and Martin Mauve, "A survey on real-world implementations of mobile ad-hoc networks," Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 324-339, April 2007.
- Ana Cavalli and Jean-Marie Orset, "Secure hosts auto-configuration in mobile ad hoc networks," Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 3, no. 5, pp. 656-667, September 2005.
- Nikos Komninos, Dimitris Vergados and Christos Douligeris, "Detecting unauthorized and compromised nodes in mobile ad hoc networks," Ad Hoc Networks, vol. 5, no. 3, pp. 289-298, April 2007
- Shamir A, "How to Share a Secret," Communications of the ACM, vol. 22, no. 11, pp. 612-613, 1979.
- A.D.Santis, Y.Desmedt, Y.Frankle, and M. Yung, "How to Share a Function Securely (Extend Summary)," Proceedings of the twenty-sixth annual ACM symposium on Theory of computing, pp. 522-533, 1987.
- Jiejun K and Zerfos P, "Providing Robust and Ubiquitous Security Support for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks," Proc. of the 9th International Conference on Network Protocols, 2001, pp. 251-260.
- Ronald L. Rivest, Adi Shamir and Leonard M. Adleman, A method for obtaining digital signatures and public-key cryptosystems, Communications of the ACM 21 (1978) (2), pp. 120–126
- L. Eschenauer, V.D. Gligor, A key-management scheme for distributed sensor networks, in: Proceedings of the 9th ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security, November 2002.
- J. Heather and S. Schneider. Towards automatic verification of authentication protocols on an unbounded network. In 13th Computer Security Foundations Workshop, pages 132–143.
- Abdelhamid Ouardani, Samuel Pierre, Hanifa Boucheneb security protocol for mobile agents based upon the cooperation of sedentary agents Elsevier Journal of Network and Computer Applications 30 (2007) 1228–1243
- L. Eschenauer and V. D. Gligor, ?A key-management scheme for distributed sensor networks,? in Proc. CCS‘02. New York, , USA ACM Press, 2002, pp. 41–47
- K. Lu, Y. Qian, M. Guizani, and H.-H. Chen, ?A distributed key management scheme in heterogeneous wireless sensor networks,? IEEE Transaction on Wireless Communications, 2007.
- El Rhazi A, Pierre S, Boucheneb H. Secure protocol in mobile agent environments. IEEE CCECE 2003, May 4–7, vol. 2, Montreal, pp.777–80.
- Walter Fumy and Peter Landrock ?Principles of Key Management? IEEE Journal On Selected Areas In Communications, Vol. 11, No. 5, June 1993 pp 785 to 793
- M. Zapata and N. Asokan, “Securing ad hoc routing protocols,” in Proc. ACM Workshop Wireless Secure. 2002, pp. 1–10.K. Elissa, “Title of paper if known,” unpublished.
- L. Zhou and Z. J. Haas, Securing Ad Hoc Networks. IEEE Networks, Volume 13, Issue 6 1999.
- H. Luo and S. Lu, .Ubiquitous and Robust Authentication Services for Ad Hoc Wireless Networks., Technical Report200030, UCLA Computer Science Department 20005JP. Hubaux, L. Buttyán and S. Capkun.
Published in : Volume 4 | Issue 8 | May-June 2018
Date of Publication : 2018-06-30
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 127-139
Manuscript Number : IJSRST184816
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
B. Sugumar, Dr. M. Ramakrishnan, "An Exhaustive Investigation of Security Issues Tended to by Different Cryptographic Algorithms", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 4, Issue 8, pp.127-139, May-June-2018.
Journal URL : http://ijsrst.com/IJSRST184816