Home > Archives > NCAEAS2352
Eco Friendly E-BIKE
Authors(7) :-Mohammed Safique, Mohd.Adil Ansari, Mohd.Imran, Mohsim Khan, Monisur Rahman, Mujjmil Khureshi, Saurabh Singh
As we all know the fuel prices especially the petrol is raising steadily day by day. Again the pollution due to vehicles in metro cities & urban areas is increasing continuously. To overcome these problems, an effort is being made to search some other alternative sources of energy for the vehicles. Again, it is also not affordable to purchase vehicles (mopeds, scooters or motorcycles) for all the class of society..The system we implemented is a hybrid electric bike. The project has a number of benefits to both the team members as well as external benefits through increasing awareness of alternative transportation modes. Despite the environmental friendliness of the project or the projected benefits of more people relying on non-polluting modes of transport, the main reason we selected the project was for the level of interaction between us, the engineers, and our product. Designing a transportation vehicle requires consideration of mechanical objectives, electrical objectives, safety criteria, comfort, user friendliness as well as an array of other objectives which may conflict under various Circumstances.
Mohammed Safique, Mohd.Adil Ansari, Mohd.Imran, Mohsim Khan, Monisur Rahman, Mujjmil Khureshi, Saurabh Singh
E-Bike, Dc Motor, Solar Panel, Lead Acid Battery, Motor Controller.
- Ajit B. Bachche, N. S. Hanamapure,Design and Development of Solar Assisted Bicycle, International Journal of Engineering and Innovative Technology (IJEIT) Volume 2, Issue 6, December 2012
- L. A. Lisboa Cardoso, A. Nogueiras Meléndez, Dynamic Inductive Power Transfer Lane Design for E-Bikes, 2016 IEEE 19th International Conference on Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITSC) Windsor Oceanico Hotel, Rio de Janeiro,Brazil, November 1-4, 2016
- Jiyoung Lee, Jongmoo Kiml, and Byungchul WOOl ,Electric Motor Research Center, Korea Electro technology Research Institute (KERI), Changwon, Korea2Energy and Power Conversion Engineering, University of Science and Technology (UST),Optimal Design of In-wheel Motor for an E-bike,2016 IEEE Transportation Electrification Conference and Expo, Asia - Pacific (ITEC) June 1 - 4, 2016, Busan, Korea
- Florin Dumitrache, Marius Catalin Carp,and Gheorghe Pana,ElectronicsandComputersDepartment,Transilvania University of Brasov,Brasov, Romania, E-bike electronic control unit, 2016 IEEE 22nd International Symposium for Design and Technology in Electronic Packaging (SIITME)
- Emilian CEUCA,Gh. Brezeanu, V. Trifa, Dept. of Electronics, University “1 DECEMBRIE 1918”, N. Iorga 11-13 street, Alba Iulia, ROMANIA, Study for developing the Energy Recovering Circuit for Modern E-bike Controller,IEEE.
- Jean-Marc Timmermans1, Julien Matheys, Philippe Lataire, Joeri Van Mierlo, Jan Cappelle2 “A Comparative Study of 12 Electrically Assisted Bicycles” World Electric Vehicle Journal Vol. 3 - ISSN 2032-6653 - © 2009 AVERE.
- Ashfaq Hussain, “Electrical Machine second Edition” (Gagan Kapur, Dhanpat Rai &co.2015)
- Lesson 3, Understanding and Using DC Motor Specifications, gears education system
- Arduino Uno Data sheet.
Published in : Volume 3 | Issue 2 | January-February 2017
Date of Publication : 2017-02-28
License: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Page(s) : 331-335
Manuscript Number : NCAEAS2352
Publisher : Technoscience Academy
PRINT ISSN : 2395-6011
ONLINE ISSN : 2395-602X
Cite This Article :
Mohammed Safique, Mohd.Adil Ansari, Mohd.Imran, Mohsim Khan, Monisur Rahman, Mujjmil Khureshi, Saurabh Singh, "Eco Friendly E-BIKE", International Journal of Scientific Research in Science and Technology(IJSRST), Print ISSN : 2395-6011, Online ISSN : 2395-602X, Volume 3, Issue 2, pp.331-335, January-February-2017
URL : http://ijsrst.com/NCAEAS2352